4

"So, what do you wanna do?" I asked him, and he sat there just staring at the TV blankly.

"Get the hell out of here," he replied, I smiled and nodded, "There's a park a few blocks away, we can go, maybe get a coffee at the cafe?" I asked. He looked at me then back to the TV, "Do you like it here? Your apartment looks pretty run down. It's clear you're struggling, " he spoke coldly, his amber eyes staring at me once more. I was a little taken back by his sudden change in attitude, "Oh.. well, no, I don't. But what can you do, right?" I said with an awkward smile. The man sighed. "My place is way better," he spoke quietly. "What did you say?" I asked curiosuky. He glared at me and thoight fir a moment. "I dont know, i dont remember my place... anyway, yeah, let's go," he said, standing up and stretching. I followed him out the door and locked it behind me. Curiosity overcoming me, he's got a lot of confidence for an amnesiac.

We got in the elevator, it stopped at one of the floors and quite a few people got it, we were pretty squished, he leant over me placing his arm next to my head, his chest inches away from my face. "Busy day," I said to him nervously as a blush swept my face. Even if I've only known him for a short while, he's undeniably attractive... his tall stature and rough attitude really hit the spot for me. I have a thing for bad boys.

He looked down at me with a blush dusting his cheeks, then looked away. Someone bumped into him, his body squished against mine, his eyes fell dark, and turned around facing the person who pushed him.

"The hell you think you're doing? Don't touch me, you bastard, I'll cut your fingers off, " he spoke aggressively, irritation lacing his words, I took his arm, and he turned to face me with those eyes. "Dont worry about it, it's a cramped elevator, sometimes these things happen." I tried to calm him. He sighed and shot the person a death glare before turning back to me, his glare softened.

"Didn't realise you were so short tempered (or should i sat hot headed)," I said playfully to the man with a smile. He huffed. "Neither did I.." He replied. I chuckled a little. As we reached the ground floor, everyone got out, and we began our walk to the park. We looked at the alley way... pausing for a moment.

"Should we?" I asked the man, he sighed and began to walk down the alley, I followed behind him. Luckily, no one was there. I sighed in relief. "I saw some weird people here the other day. I didn't know if it had anything to do with you and didn't want to jump to conclusions. But we can't cross out that possibility, " I said quietly, Kid nodded and looked over the area.

"Look at this," he said, I walked up to him and spotted what he saw. It was a human tooth, kids eyes lit up for a moment again...

"I did it," he added, I glanced at him as he stood up watching the tooth. "Did what?" I asked.

"I punched the guys tooth out, I remember that. I don't know who, though." He replied, I nodded a little nervous... this man punched someone so hard it knocked out their tooth. Even worse, I could see him smirking... im starting to think he may be... bad...

"Yeah, that's a mystery we have to solve," I answered. Kid sighed and began to walk away, "lets go," he spoke, commanding. I followed, watching him closely.

"I didn't realise you were so bossy. You must have an important role in whatever it is you do. Or you're just stuck up, " I said to him playfully. Kid glared at me, then relaxed as we walked. "Yeah, well, the hell would I know. Or you for that matter. Where's the park?" He asked. I just pointed in the direction, and he walked that way. He took such big powerful steps that it was kinda hard to keep up. He looked so... in charge when he walked, like he knew his strength and wasn't afraid to show it. Clearly, he was a major deal. He huffed super loud as he turned around and saw me trying to keep up. Glaring. "Are you always this slow?" He complained impaintently. I shrugged my shoulders and pointed to my legs. "My legs aren't as big as yours, Kid. It's not my fault, " I excused to him he sighed and hesitated before grabbing my arm and pulling me alongside him, I blushed slightly... his grip was so string yet so gentle. I cleared my throat.

"So... anything seem familiar to you?" I asked. He huffed and looked around. "That," he spoke, looking towards the shady garage across the road. "Oh, that does seem like something you'd have interest in. I know that's pretty judging of my, but based on appearance and character, I'd say you're a bit of a... well... bad boy. My friend told me illegal weapon trades happen in there." I replied with a smile. Kid just groaned. "You talk too much," he spat as he glared at me and then looked away. I just stared at him, a little surprised.

"Now that I think about it, I'd prefer if you stayed forgetful. You seem to be becoming a rude idiot. The more memories you get, " I replied with a hmph. The kid stopped and stared at me. "What did you say?" he snapped coldly, I just poked him and carried on walking. "Jeez sorry didnt know you were so sensitive," I replied, and kid tensed.

"Im going to kill you," he said, and I stopped and turned towards him. He walked straight into me, and I stumbled back, recomposed myself, and then glared at him. "Im starting to regret helping you, I thought I'd do a nice thing, and now I'm stuck with a big mean.. b-dummy, " I squeezed at him. Truth be told, I was pretty anxious, for all I knew he could honestly mean he's going to kill me. But I refused to believe that. Too freaky.

Kid raised a brow at me, then chuckled "youre weak as hell, i wouldn't waste my time on you," he replied. I huffed and began walking away from him, "waste your time? go find someone else to take care of you then."

Kid sighed and followed me. "I don't see the point when I have you," he answered, a blush crossing my face... "s-shut up then".