5

"Hey," he spoke to Kid a little sincere. Anyone could tell how close they were from a mile away. Kid nodded to the male, and he sat down beside him and sighed. "Anything come back to you yet?" He asked. Kid sighed.

"Not quite, I recognised a few places around town. Found a tooth that I suppose belongs to the bastard that hit me, " he spoke to the blonde. He hummed and nodded, "That's good news, I brought you this," he spoke, opening his bag he had with him and passing Kid the object. It was an old metal box, when Kid opened it, it revealed a few things. There was nail polish, a... knife. Some makeup, some old pictures with some people. Some of the pictures consisted of Kid having 2 arms and no scars. He didn't look as intimidating, I guess. A grin on his face. There were also some CDs.

"I thought it would help, i guess." Spoke the blonde a little sad. I know it's only been a few days... but I'm still worried... personally, I believe he should see a doctor.. I sighed, and both of their attention turned to me, but I walked away to my room. The men just looked at each other. "Whats up with her?" Asked the blonde. Kid shrugged his shoulders.

I dialled the number into my phone and paced around, pick up.

Y/n: Hey... I could use some help. Are you busy?

Law: What's up y/n-ya?.

Y/n: I found this guy on the street the other day. He was beaten pretty bad. I've patched him up just like you taught me as he refused to go to the hospital. But he's lost his memory, and im starting to get anxious.

Law: And you decide to call me now? I'll be over as soon as I can. Relax.

Y/n: Thanks, law..

I put down the phone and sighed, sitting on my bed. He's right. i should have called his as soon as I could.. but I didn't know how Kid would react. Now he's settled. I think there's a better chance.

I walked out of my room back into the living room, "Hey Blondie, you staying for lunch?" I asked. The blonde looked at me then at kid. "Oh.. sure." He said, I smiled at him gently and signalled for him to come into the kitchen. He followed.

"What?" he spoke, I turned to him and got a little closer. "I don't know how he feels about doctors, but I've asked my friend to come round to have a look at him. I'm just a little worried. He hasn't actually had a professional check, so there could be something wrong. It's just a precaution, " I replied quietly and a little anxiously, the blonde sighed.

"Yeah, he's not exactly a big fan of doctors, but I think you're right. Thankyou... " he said tiredly. "On a happier note, what would you guys like to eat?" I asked.

---

Time had passed, we were all sitting in the living room, Kid had put on the CD the blonde brought with him and seemed to be having a good time listening to it. I just sat there playing a game on my phone while I waited for Law to get here. Which was sooner than later. The door knocked, and Kid quickly looked towards them to me with a strange look, I smiled awkwardly and stood up.

"It's my friend," I said softly so as not to cause more tension. Kid sighed as I walked to the door, opening it, revealing law. Once he saw Kid sitting on the couch, Laws eyes widened and shot me a weird look. "No..." was all he said before walking away, I quickly grabbed his arm and frowned.

"Please, Law, come on, do you know him?" I asked, Law huffed, "y/n... That's Eustass Kid, " he replied coldly. I stood there frozen... THAT'S EUSTASS KID?!?!?! Great... the situation just got worse.

"I told you to stay away from him and his crew." Law spoke stern with me i just made weird panic noises trying to form a sentence "hawhawobuhuhiy-i didn't know that was him, you never showed me pictures!!!" I squeaked out, keeping the volume low so kid couldn't hear. Law sighed."Surely you knew his name. How may kids do you think there are? It's a unique name, " he complained. I sighed. "You know I don't judge that easy, for all I know there can be more people called kid, he never told me his last name... Even so... please help him.. I know you can't refuse. You're a doctor, after all. He's staying here till he's good enough to go home. If you want me away from him that bad, then help him, " I added, laws face dropped... "He's staying.. here?" He asked, and I nodded. He sighed...

"Fine.." he spat out pushing past me and entering the living room. The blonde man glared at him, and Law just rolled his eyes. "Do you want me to help him or not killer-ya?" Law questioned the blonde. He's called killer? Great... even his name is a crime.

"Of course I do, i don't like the idea. it's you though, you didn't tell me your friend was Law?" Killer asked, looking at me with a look of disgust, I just sighed.

"Yeah, well, i didn't know you guys didn't like him, I also didn't know you guys were notorious criminals." I added tiredly as I closed the door and went to sit down in the chair, but Kid grabbed me and pulled me beside him protectively, watching Law intensely. Law huffed and looked at me, then him. "Always the same Kid, now what is wrong with you?" He inquired, Kid huffed. "My head," he spat, to say he didn't remember anything. He was sure treating Law like he hated him.

I sighed and glanced at Kid. He was already staring at me back. "Im sorry, but I just.. I was worried. Can he please check your head is okay?" I asked. Kid glared at Law aggressively, "whatever" he spoke as he turned his attention back to me. "Thank you, you're a strong man for doing this. I mean... well, you're strong anyway... look at you, you're like a tank. Im surprised anyone could knock you out." I spoke. Kid blushed a little and looked away.

Law huffed and rolled his eyes. The scene disgusted him, and he shot me a glare disapprovingly "Well I've just got to inspect the wound and do a checkup. So y/n-ya, can you take off the bandage?" Law questioned tiredly. He really didn't want to do this. I can't count how many times he's told me to stay away from Eustass Kid and his gang, I didn't know who he was... I dont spend every day researching notorious gangs and leaders.

I turned to kid and got closer, slowly lifting my hands to his head as my body leant against his shoulder, i began to unravel the bandage. He watched me intensely as I did so, his singular arm holding my waist causing a shiver to go up my spine. Back to the injury. The wound was still a little raw, but Kid didn't flinch. He seemed too focused, I smiled at him softly and combed my hand through his hair pulling gently to acknowledge hum, he looked up and me with a warm glare. I moved then sat beside him, "hes just gonna have a look now" I said and kid huffed "try anything funny and ill kill you" hespoke to Law, which Law just smirked and began to inspect his head "id like to see you try Eustass-ya" he replied. I sighed at the bickering, I was afraid if I left for even a second, I'd come back to chaos.

"It seems to be healing nicely. How long has it been since he lost his memory?" Law asked. I hummed in thought.

"4 days," kid answered, Law huffed and glared as him. "I asked y/n-ya." Law spat pettily. I groaned and pouted at Law "stop being so childish, kid is the victim here im sure he'd know how many days he's been here" I complained and Law sighed then turned his attention back to kid who was smirking. "Anything unusual, like maybe loss of sight, dizziness, nausea, severe migraine, or miss co-ordination?" He asked. Kid sighed and relaxed into the couch.

"Just head pain from the large gash in it. If that wasn't obvious, " kid retaliated, I poked him and frowned at him. His attitude was gonna be the death of me, Law sighed tiredly. "In that case, it seems you're just suffering from temporary amnesia, y/n-ya explained on the phone that your memories were returning to you slowly, and I recommend not over exerting yourself. As your head heals, so should your memory loss. So take care of it and get out, and away from y/n-ya. She doesn't need a loser like you near her. " Law spoke, getting more aggressive at the end, Kid stood up quickly and looked down on Law like he was about to beat him. "You're the loser, Trafalgar. dont test me," Kid responded, clearly remembering a little of who Law is.

"You're not killing anyone, especially not in my apartment, kid. Take it easy, and Law, you did your thing now get out. You're being really rude to my house guests, " I said slightly, serious yet playful and I stuck my tongue out at him and smiled. He sighed and picked up his things, "Yeah, yeah, next time, tell me on the phone who we're dealing with." He said as he left. I sat down and melted into the couch.

"That was rough," I said depressingly. Kid chuckled and sat down beside me. "Who would have thought a little thing like you would know someone like him" Kid spoke in thought, I hummed.

"Who would have known you were a notorious criminal..."

I should have known...