"No. It's all right. Maybe I'll try tonight."

"Yeah?" He clapped. "Awesome, mija. Thank you. Oh, and don't forget the loft. You know, those old instruments that were there when we moved in? They need a new home." He stood.

"Mom would like that."

"Yeah, she would. Oh God. I'm gonna be late." He began looking for his keys.

"Under the mail."

He snapped his fingers. "You're a lifesaver." He grabbed his keys and Julie shook her head, chuckling lightly.

That night, Julie slowly made her way to the garage. She let out a sigh and a shaky breath before sighing again. She turned on the lights and pulled the cover off the piano.

Julie inhaled deeply as she picked up sheet music and sat on the piano bench. "I'm so sorry, Mom." She made her way up the ladder to the second floor. "That I haven't been here."

Julie found a Sunset Curve CD and started playing it. The music started and she bopped her head to it.

The sound of guys and a girl screaming filled the air. The screaming intensified.

Julie gasped, seeing four people appear in front of her and the four newcomers groaned. Julie immediately stood.

Reggie groaned loudly.

Luke coughed and gasped for air.

Reggie let out another groan.

Rellie stood and looked around. "What is this place? Hang on." She turned to the boys. "How are we back here?"

"Whoa!" Luke exclaimed. "Whoa! How did we get back here?"

The blonde frowned. "I just asked that."

Julie screamed, soon joined in by the ghosts.

"Dad!" Julie called, pointing and running to meet her father.

"Whoa!" Julie's dad said. "Hey! Whoa! Slow down. You look like you've seen a ghost."

"I have!"

"Cool," Carlos said.

"Not cool!" Julie grunted, running towards the house. "Run!" She ran inside and up the stairs.

She ran into her room and hid behind her bed, glancing out the window. She sent a 911 text to her friend and sighed. "Come on, Flynn. 911 means 911! Why aren't you answering me?" She exhaled sharply.

"Hey," Julie's dad greeted.

Julie screamed before realizing who it was. "Dad."

"Sorry. Just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"You don't believe me, do you?" Julie asked.

"Honey, of course I do. Mija, I see your mom all the time."

Julie shook her head. "This isn't like that."

"I know. It's different for all of us."

"Dad, you're not listening to me. I saw something out there." She gestured to the window.

He sat. "All right. Okay. Okay. I'm listening. Tell me what you saw. It's just you and me here."

Julie sighed. "You sound just like Dr. Turner."

"Well, maybe seeing Dr. Turner again isn't such a bad idea."

"Dad! Can we just drop it?"

"All right. Dropped." He stood and held up his right pointer finger. "We good?"