Beauty - Flora's Backstory

Flora was 9 during this, her family has an obsession with money & willing to do anything to get more. Most of her family members would marry rich people but it only lasted less than a year bc the rich people either found out or passed away & gave their money to their family & not to their husband or wife.
.
.
.
Flora's parents were counting their money, they realized that it was the end of the month, where they have to pay their bills.

Flora's "Mom": End of the month already?!

Flora's "Dad": We just got the money!

House Owner: It doesn't matter, you have to pay the rent or you'll be living in the streets with your daughter in a foster home.

Flora's "Mom": Tch! Fine, here!

Flora's "Mom" threw the money at the owner, he didn't say anything and just left.

Flora's "Mom": Now how are we going to get more money?!

Flora's "Dad": We'll find a way fast...
.
.
.
.
.
Later that week, Flora noticed how her parents were being weird, they would bring the same people over every night when she was about to sleep, little does she know that her parents made a deal with them.

???: So here's the catch, once you help set up everything for me, I'll give you the money.

Flora's "Dad": Deal, now we need a way to convince that child into it...
.
.
.
.
.
The next few weeks, Flora's parents started to act really weird around Flora, giving her gifts & taking her to her favorite places. She thought it was nothing but it was actually her parents on manipulating her into thinking about the deal.
.
.
.
.
.
One day, Flora's "mom" took her to a wedding dress store. She picked out the dress that Flora wanted but chose white instead of pink meanwhile the worker was measuring Flora.
Flora being a little girl, was kinda curious of what's going on. But never got an answer, just sitting there with her dolls she had.

Flora's "Mom": Hang on, I'm getting a call. Hello?

Flora's "Dad": Come outside, they wanted to talk to us.

Flora's "Mom": Alright I'll be there. I'll be back sweetie, don't come out!

Flora "mom" shut the door, she heard footsteps coming both forward & backwards.
.
.
.
Flora: I wonder what's taking mommy so long?

Flora stood up from her chair & went to door, suddenly she heard voices.

Flora's "Mom": Where's the money?!

47 Years Old Man: I have it, just get the girl walking down the aisle & once we're done then I'll give it!

Flora's "Dad": Fine!

The girl was confused at first but she realize that her parents were putting her into arrange marriage with a 47-year-old man, whose family has a lot of money, she felt betrayed because she thought her parents love her but really they don't. She decide to escape because she was too young to get married & living with a man who is a pedophile for the rest of her life.
She grabbed her chair & tried to break down the window but unfortunately, the window didn't break, so her only option was to run out. She's slowly open the door with her bag, tiptoeing her way to the exit but she knock over a can.

Flora's "Mom": Hey, where are you going?!

Flora's "Dad": Get back here right now you brat!

The little girl started running away from the venue, the wedding. She was to arrange to, her parents chase after her, but she dodge every single move they dad.
.
.
.
Suddenly she was able to escape but realized that she had no home, she didn't want to go back because she refuse to marry an old man.
Somehow she saw someone looking at her.

JayJin: Hey, are you okay?

It was JayJin, he walked out from a bakery store.

Flora: No, my parents arrange a marriage for me with a 47-year-old.

JayJin: Why?

Flora: They have an obsession with money & willing to do anything including taking me away. I thought they would love me but didn't, I was so blind that I didn't even know that they're manipulating me into doing it.

JayJin: Well, you could stay with me from now on, my family don't mind having another adoptive kid in their family!

Flora: Really?

JayJin: Yeah, let's go!