15: ꜱɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ

Start from the beginning

Your clothes were dirty and ripped in a few places, but that was the least of Furina's concern.

"What happened!?"

Furina ran over to you and started checking if there were any other injuries she might've missed.

"I ran into a few monsters. Nothing too much."

There was a big scratch on your neck that looked pretty deep and a bruise on your head that was moments away from spilling blood. She thinks she saw a scratch on your arm, too.

"A few!?"

"Hey! What's with all that noise- Gah!!"

Paimon jumped back with shock, but her face immediately turned to worry.

"Y/n, what happened to you? Did you fight the Heavenly Principles yourself- HEY! Don't ignore Paimon!"

You walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

You had to clean yourself and cover up your injuries quickly before Aether got home. You didn't want to sit through another thirty minute lecture.

You looked in the mirror.

You really did look beat up..

To be honest, you got out of the fight due to pure luck.

Clearing eight camps back to back was not for the weak.

Hearing the front door open, you assumed that it was Aether coming back from doing requests.

You squinted as you looked at yourself in the mirror. Your vision was starting to get blurry....

What was going on..?

You heard a knock on the door.

Furina.... her voice.

"Y/n, are you sure you're okay?"

No.

You weren't okay at all.

You started getting dizzy and tried to find anything you could hang onto.

There was nothing around besides a small shelf that held a bunch of different cleaning supplies.

You put a hand on it and tried to take a deep breath.

Instead of a usual deep breath, it was a shaky one instead.

Your eyes grew heavy, and your limbs became weak as you saw your final destination. The floor.

"Y/n!? Can you hear me??"

Before you could say anything, you collapsed.

-

"Y/n..."

"Y/n..!"

"Y/N!! Listen to me when I'm talking to you!"

You flinched when a spear roughly tapped your head.

Six hours.

Six hours of straight torture.

"Your stance was a bit off. Get up and try again!"

You slowly got up and weakly picked up your claymore.

You were merely a child emotionally at the time, yet you had to face such cruel training.

The only memory that you had was you continuously swinging that claymore.

Even when it felt like your arms were about to fall off, you continued.