All three men whispered something as Nat eyed them suspiciously.
When the girls walked over all three boys whistled.
All three looked gorgeous but Bucky's eyes were only on one girl.
To him she was the star of the show as she walked towards him looking shy.

"Hi" she says as she stands right infornt of him fiddling with her hands.
"Hey" he barely got out his lungs screamed for air and his heart begged for a break from beating too fast.

"I feel like an idiot." Yn says looking to the floor.
"Why you look absolutely gorgeous" Bucky breathed out.
Her breath hitched in her throat as she looked up at him slowly.
The way she looked up at him almost made him faint.
"Because of my arm" she whisper.
He looked at her arm and he knew that feeling all to well wow she really was like a mirrored reflection of him.

He takes her soft hands gently in his.
"It's apart of you it makes you who you are" Bucky says getting lost in her gorgeous eyes.
"Plus I have one too so if someone has something to say about your arm they can say it about mine too" Bucky says with a soft smile on his lips. Yn shakes her head with a smile as they make their way to the room where the party is being held.

The guests have already arrived and the rest of the team dissappeared already.
"Shall we ?" Bucky asks as he looks to Yn as he holds out his arm for her to take.
"We shall" she says linking their arms.

Yn pushes open the doors as she turns to Bucky with a smile.
"Lets steal the show" she says as they make their way towards the rest of the team.
All the guests have turned to look at the pair as they all "ooh" and "ahh" at Bucky and Yn walking confidently across the room to the bar.

Yn only felt confident because of Bucky but she wasn't going to admit that.
But unknown to her Bucky felt confident because of the very same reason.
They both had each other to make them feel their not alone.

"Looking good Yn" Clint said as he smiled at Yn. She just smiled and Bucky twirled her as she fake bowed at the team.

They both sat down at the bar.
"So what would you want to drink" Nat asks Yn.
"I dont know what ever you think would be a good drink" Yn says with a laugh.
Nat ended up ordering a blue fruity drink for Yn.

They started talking about random stuff and throwing bets at one another.
"I bet you a 100 bucks you cant hit a stop sign out of a car window while it drives by a 100 miles" Yn says.
"Challenge accepted we'll see after the party" Nat says with a smirk.
"But you have to do the same whoever wins gets to keep both hundreds deal ?" Nat says holding out her hand for Yn to shake.
"Deal" Yn says shaking Nat's hand.

Bucky had dissappeared and is playing pool with Steve against Clint and Sam.
Just then the speakers squeaked.

"Hey everybody hope you're enjoying yourselves just letting you know the dance floor is now open for business wooooh!" Tony announces into a mike.
Everyone cheered.

Nat smirks as she turned towards Yn.
"Ready for some fun ?" Nat asks as Yn smirks back at Nat.
"Oh you bet you I am." Yn says tilting her head slightly.
"Then lets go be sexy and seductive" Nat says as the music starts to get incredibly loud and she grabs Yn's hand as they make their way towards the men.

Nat had went to Steve to get him to dance.
"Hey see I have a bit of a problem sir" Yn says fake pouting as she ran a finger down Bucky's tie.
"And what would that problem be ?" Bucky asks smirking, he wanted to see where she was going with this.
"I dont have a partner to dance with" Yn says looking up at Bucky seductively.
Bucky laughs as he looks at her his arms crossed infront of his chest.
"Im sure there's alot of men that would love to dance with you miss" He says wanting to see her reaction but he was secretly very excited that she had come to him.

Yn bursts out laughing as she fake pouts at Bucky.
"Oh come on dont be a party pooper" she says as she drags Bucky across the floor to the middle of the crowd.

"A party pooper ?" He asks with a hint of laughter in his voice.
"Yeah have some fun let lo..." Yn stopped talking as Bucky suddenly tucked on her arm pulling her up to his chest as he gently slided his hand onto her waist.
"Like this... doll" he said looking down into her eyes as she froze.

"Uh ye..yeah" she stuttered struggling to get words out as she looked up into his steel blue eyes.
Her mouth was slightly agape as she tried desperately to breath.
He was so close she could feel his breath on her face.
He gently started to dance with her but her focus was so gone she didn't even worry about her arm anymore.

Bucky just smirked at her but secretly his insides were screaming.
He felt like he could fly away at any moment with the amount of butterflies in his stomach as she looked up at him so gently with those eyes of her.

They looked so innocent but at the same time they looked very far from innocent at all...