Chapter 2

~~Lloyd POV~~
I was so shocked when I saw who was standing in front of me. I couldn't find anything to say, I opened my mouth many times only to have nothing come out. Nya was walking up behind me when she froze in her tracks,

I couldn't tell what emotions she had on her face all I knew was I was in for a very long ride. " H-H-HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!" Nya yelled behind me as she looked at the person standing where the gates used to be closed.

That's when I saw Kai and Zane run over to where we were standing. Their faces said it all. I could see that there were tears threatening to fall from her eyes as I ran and engulfed her in a hug. "R-R-Rumi? Is it really you?" I whispered in her ear. I pulled away and all I got was a smile that had confirmed everything.

~~Nya POV~~
I stood in shock as I saw who was in front of Lloyd. I didn't know what to say, "H-H-HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!" Was all I could muster as I heard Kai and Zane run up behind me and just stared.

I watched as Lloyd engulfed her in a hug, but I couldn't tell what he was saying to her as he pulled away he received a smile that made Lloyd jump up and down where he was standing.

When I realized that it wasn't Jay, I looked down and my eyes started stinging with tears. I couldn't bear not knowing where my yin was. I looked back at Kai who stood with wide eyes with his jaw dropped to the floor. He wasn't paying much attention because I had to lift his jaw back so his mouth would close.

That's when I noticed that Arin, Sora, and Wyldfyre were standing behind Zane, with confusion written all over their faces. I could hear them whispering to each other then look back at Lloyd.

~~Arin POV~~
Me, Sora, and Wyldfyre heard yelling from the front of the monastery so we decided to investigate. We heard Nya and Lloyd yelling, it wasn't usual to hear Nya yell, but to hear Lloyd yell was a little concerning.

We made our way to the front gates and stood behind Zane. We all looked at each other in confusion and started whispering to each other trying to figure out what was going on. Then we looked back up at Lloyd and the mystery person who was now standing beside Lloyd. That's when Sora spoke up

"Ok I know I'm not the only one who is confused" I could tell Lloyd mentally face palmed himself after Sora spoke. "Sorry guys, this is Harumi Jade" Lloyd said with a big grin on his face. " WAIT! HARUMI JADE AS IN THE WOMEN WHO RESURRECTED LORD GARMADON?!" I yelled.

Lloyd looked down with his smile slowly fading. I facepalmed myself, why did I say that without thinking I thought to myself.

"Yup....that's me" Harumi said sadly

Sora looked at me with mixed emotion of confusion and anger, I knew what I was in for later, nothing pretty that's for sure. Nya, Kai, Zane, Sora, and Wyldfyre all gave me a look that would have made me back myself into the corner. I could tell there was something between the two.

~~No ones POV~~
After Lloyd had introduced Harumi to everyone and had reacquainted Harumi to the ninja, Lloyd pulled Harumi into his room shutting the door as gently as possible.

"So what happened the past few years?" Harumi asked trying to make conversation. "Boy did you miss a lot..." Lloyd answered sitting on his bed. He then started explaining everything that had happened. "So you were hovering and had white eyes?" Harumi asked trying to make sure she heard that right. "Yea, but after that....is all a blur." Lloyd said scratching the back of his neck.

"I should....probably get back to training my students" Lloyd said while giving Harumi a big hug. "Oh alright" Harumi answered returning Lloyd's hug. Lloyd then started walking towards the courtyard. Lloyd entered the courtyard to see that Arin and Sora were surprisingly still training.

Lloyd thought that they would bombard the other ninja for answers. The rest of the day was calm, but you know the saying it's always the calm before the storm.

(I'm sorry another short chapter I was having a little trouble with this but it wasn't all bad. Ik the writing may be horrible just hang on for a little while it may get better!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!🙃💚😁)