A night in the yacht

Start from the beginning

The two went down to the harbour, people stopped to take pictures to Charles and he politely greeted them or took selfies with them. Then they both walked along the dock until they reached Charles's yacht. It was really huge.
"Holy shit, Charles," she said and he laughed softly, then started fiddling with the ropes to unhook the boat from its moorings. Y/n watched him as he concentrated, he was elegant in those movements, delicate but firm, she looked at his face, he had the tip of his tongue out, as if to concentrate better, the dimples showed even so.

He went back and forth in the yacht to get it ready, he did it all alone and in silence, he seemed truly confident in everything he did. He kept his gaze on his hands, on the ropes, until he was finished.

Then he entered the cabin, turned on all the lights, arranged the last of the cushions that his staff had not taken out, and then turned to Y/n. He was on the edge of the boat, had perfect balance and held out his hand to her.
"Miss, the boat is ready to accommodate you."

Y/n approached him and held out his hand to help her. He squeezed it tightly and pulled her on board with a firm movement. Almost Y/n lost her balance and held on to Charles who grabbed her by the waist. The two were very close, they stood looking into each other's eyes for a few moments, hearts beating fast. Then they laughed and broke away.
"Here is my little marine gem" Charles showed Y/n the yacht, the cabins were beautiful, large and spacious, the bathrooms luxurious, but the most beautiful part was the outside. There was a large wooden table with benches around it, then white cushions and flowers decorated it. From the stern to the bow ran large, white cushions where you could sunbathe in peace.
"it's beautiful, Charles"
"Thank you. Shall we depart?"
"Oh yes, Captain"

Charles descended into the cockpit and started the engines, which roared into the harbour. Y/n got out and stood beside Charles and waited for the boat to get away from the harbour.
"Go outside and enjoy the view. I'll come in a little while."
Y/n went to the cabin, put on her swimming costume and went outside. The sea was beautiful, calm and blue. The yacht was going fast and a few drops of water splashed her. She watched the moving boat for a while, then chose a good place to lie down and sunbathe. After half hour, the boat stopped while Y/n was still outside. Her eyes were closed and she could feel the sun burning her skin. Suddenly the sun seemed to darken so she opened her eyes and saw Charles standing next to her, shading her with his body.

"Shall we dive in? The water is beautiful," he smiled at her, backlit. Y/n stood up and followed him to the edge of the boat.
"I'm gonna shit myself, Cha" she said naturally, she had never done that and seeing how much high it was, she got scared.
"do you trust me?" Charles looked into her eyes and Y/n merely nodded. He took her hand; she plugged her nose with the other.
"3...2...1..." They jumped from the boat into the water. Y/n quickly resurfaced, feeling free, happy. She looked around searching for Charles, who came up beside her immediately
"Are you okay?"
"Absolutely yes."

They smiled at each other then Charles started splashing water at her and so began a battle.
"Stop it Charles!"
"You stop it!"
They had a great time. Then Charles got into the boat to dive again.
"Look Y/n!" He did an awkward flip and jumped into the water.
"How was it like?"
"Terrible!"
"How dare you!!!" he swam toward her and started tickling her. She put his head under the water and he stuck his head between her legs, then rose to the surface and Y/n found herself on Charles' shoulders.
"Put me down! Charles! Put me down now!"
"Okay copy."
He threw her into the air and she dove into the water. She quickly resurfaced.
"Are you crazy?"
"Shhh come here" he hugged her, gave her a kiss on the temple, then picked her up and threw her back into the water again
"You traitor."
"I am immensely sorry"

They spent the whole morning in the water, laughing and joking like this, like two children, there was a lot of physical contact actually, and every time they touched, they both felt shivers all over their bodies. But they were beginning to get used to it, they were both beginning to feel the need to be close, both struggling with their status as best friends. It was strange, it was wrong, and yet they didn't want to get separated. It had to mean something.