"Ella! Are you only subscribed to mine?" he teased me and stood up.

I chased after him as he ran over to the pool.

"Guys! Ella has a Bubble account," he told them.

"Chan!" I giggled, and he dodged my attempts to grab my phone.

"And she's only subscribed to me! So suck it, Felix," he flipped him off. Felix chuckled and returned the favor. I blushed as Chan revealed my fan girl tendencies to them. He finally let me catch him and threw me over his shoulder to carry me back to our seats.

"I can message for you," I snatched his phone this time. "All that you message is sexual innuendos anyway."

It's hot here in Florida.

Not as hot as you.

Maybe I should take my shirt off.

"I'd totally say that," he grinned as he watched over my shoulder. I sat on the chair between his legs.

"Oh, I'm not done. You tease more than that."

But I don't want to get sunburned.

Maybe I'll come back and use the hot tub later.

Are you joining me?

Actually, I'm tired.

Maybe another night.

"It's like you're in my brain," he laughed.

"Speaking of your brain, now that I'm no longer trying to appease my conservative clients, I was wondering if we could go look for some things for me to wear at the concerts that aren't quite as revealing as your original ones but not as modest as what I would usually wear."

"Yeah, we can go tomorrow," Chan squeezed me from behind and pulled me towards him.

"I also want a new swimsuit," I looked down at the frumpy one-piece I was wearing. It was boring and navy. It looked like something you'd wear for actual swimming training...not on vacation.

"You can have whatever you want," Chan whispered and kissed my neck as I leaned back into him.

"Also speaking of brain," I turned so that he could see me as I spoke, "I'm pretty sure I started something in the shower earlier that you promised we'd finish once we got here."

Chan's breathing hitched.

I stood and walked quickly to the door, "I left my sunscreen upstairs," I announced and headed inside.

I raced for the elevator and tried to close the doors before Chan got to me. I heard the door to the pool swing open, and he rounded the corner so fast that I almost couldn't believe it.

He ran across the tiled floor and slid through the doors just in time. He wrapped himself around me and lifted me over his shoulder again. I giggled and shouted at him to put me down.

He did but set me against the wall and pushed against me while he kissed me. My heart beat quickly and my smile never left my lips.

The doors opened, and I wiggled free and took off towards our room while he ran after me. Our steps echoed throughout the hall. I forgot that he had the key, so when I reached the room, I turned and waited for him to crash into me.

He put his hand on my ass and I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist as he opened the door and carried me inside. My center was against his bare abs.

"Ella, you're already so wet for me," he growled.

"We were at the pool," I laughed and threw my head back as he kissed my neck.