𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

An: Next day Yn got up, did her morning routines and got ready and went to her company.

Jk pov
I woke up in the morning, did my morning routine and came out of my room. I couldn't see Yn in the house, so I asked a maid.

Jk: Is Yn in her room?

Maid: No sir, she has gone to her company a long time ago.

Jk: Ok.

I don't understand what she is doing in her company so soon, is she doing something against me? I will have to get out of his house at any cost. I know Yn's guards won't let me leave, so I'll have to think about something.
Then I called Mark and said..................

Jk: Whatever you do, give me information about who Yn is meeting with today, what has she gone to do in her company so early.

Mark: ok sir.

Then I started roaming around in her house then I thought that I should go to her room maybe I could find something there I went to her room, her room is not at all like a mafia room, it is a very cute room.

I went to her room and started looking to find something. Even after I searched a lot, I couldn't find anything except one picture.
It probably looked like someone's family photo. There was a girl in that picture. I think she is Yn.
When I did not find anything in her room, I came to my room. I thought I'd go to sleep for sometime.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

After some time, when I woke up from sleep, I heard a lot of noises coming from outside, so I quickly got up and came outside to look, then I saw that Yn is stabbing a girl very badly in her stomach and there is another girl standing there who doesn't have the courage to say anything to Yn. After some time, when Yn was satisfied after killing that girl, she threw the knife and went straight to her room. When she went to her room I went to the girl who was standing there and asked...................

Jk: Why was Yn stabbing this girl so badly? She was stabbing her like a psycho.

Girl: She is a psycho so she will kill like a psycho, right? And she was stabbing her because she was a reporter. Who is working in our company and sending all our information to her media company. Today was her last day or perhaps it was its bad luck that she was caught.

Jk: By the way, what do you look like to Yn?

Girl: I am her secretary. My name is Sana Minatozaki, And I'm Yn's best friend too.

Jk: Nice to meet you Miss Sana Can you tell me why Yn went to her room in such a hurry?

Sana: Because now she is sitting in a corner of her room and crying.

Jk: But why is there anything to cry about?

Sana: Because whenever her psycho kills someone, she does the same.