Epilogue

Over a month, Edward and Katie decided to have a small ceremony. Katie didn't want a dress as she was fine with a shirt and blue jeans. Tommy knew she didn't forgive him yet, but knowing that she has a better mother figure meant the world. Jessica and Justin are doing good and knowing that her parents were coming for the small wedding meant the world. They even invited the pack.

Jacob was upset as Bella chose Mike over him which caused him to shift. Knowing that Katie was marrying Edward, it felt good that they were invited. Seeing a little girl being in Jessica's arms, Jacob smiled till she locked eyes on him.

Edward growled as Katie and Tommy got to him. "What?"

"Katherine is an imprint." He says.

"At least she is safe." She tells him. "Don't worry about them. Carlisle and Billy had a talk and there is no more treaty."

"Why?"

"Because I pointed out some flaws and they knew they can't force a human to stay human if they have chosen to be turned." She tells him as she looked at the new treaty. "We're allow to cross and help, but we can't hunt on their lands."

"Sounds good to me." He says kissing her.

"Are we ready to start?" Eleazar asked.

They nodded as he started. Everyone that was there knew right there this was a new beginning for the Cullens and the shifters, besides Jessica's parents because they don't know that they are vampires and shifters. They will never know the truth besides Tommy being alive and that he was saved and was under precautions before showing up to let people know he was alive.

"Everything is falling into place." Esme says.

"That it is." Carlisle tells her. "Thanks to Katie and Jessica."

Than you all for reading Passionate.