Eleven

Katie smiled as tonight was one to remember. The fact that her father is alive still haunted her, but she has to focus on two people. Edward and this baby. Looking in the mirror, Katie was glad that Alice picked it out. "Katie, Edward's here." Her aunt said making her nod.

"Okay."

"You look beautiful." She heard her aunt tell her. "Jessica told me that tonight will be your night and that you will have fun. You have that handsome boy downstairs that loves you and this baby." Katie smiled at her words. "Let's get you downstairs and to Edward."

"Okay."

Edward listened to Jessica's father talking about how Katie was like his daughter when they heard the sounds of heals. Edward was shocked when he saw Katie. "Too much?"

"Perfect." Edward tells her making her smile.

"I need a picture." Katie smiled at her aunt as she ran to get the camera.

"She did this with Jess and Mike."

"Oh."

Katie and Edward didn't see that her aunt came back till a flash went off. They looked at her and stood close as they smiled for one last picture.
~~~
Katie smiled as she arrived at the school. "Bella didn't come?"

"No. She is at home trying to figure us out still." He said. "It's not a crush or an obsession, but more like curiosity."

"You read her mind."

"Yes." He tells her. "Only your mind I can read one minute and the next nothing." Katie smiled as Edward walked her to the gazebo. "I only have one person in my life, well two. You and this baby."

Katie smiled as she kissed him and pulled back. "Would you ever turn me?"

"Maybe one day." He tells her as Katie nodded and continued to dance with him. Edward didn't won't her to turn, but the thought of her passing killed him and knew she will be turned, but when.