Seventeen

Filler chapter
The day for them to start finding Tommy Stanley, but the one thing the Cullens weren't expecting was to see Jessica. "Hey. I came to see my cousin and her little girl." Taking a deep breath in, Katie walked out causing Jessica to smile. "You're okay, but different. What happened?"

The Cullens knew as soon as Katie walked over to Jessica with Katherine, she started telling her about the Cullens and herself. Edward could tell that Jessica wasn't scared of them as Katie was still the same. He smiled as he knew that Katie and Jessica were going to work together as a team to find Tommy.
~~~
Later that day, all their bags were packed causing Jessica to walk over to Edward. "I know at one point I liked you till you kept turning me down. I'm glad you did because I never knew my cousin was your mate." She tells him. "I want you to know that I'm glad you accepted Katie and the love you gave her."

"She's all I ever wanted." He tells her. "One day, I'm going to marry her."

Jessica smiled as she couldn't wait. Seeing Katie walk out with Katherine, Jess got in her car and drove off causing Edward to shake his head. "What?" Katie asked.

"She said it's time to go and that she can't wait to be like us. She thanked me for accepting you and loving you." He tells her. "I really love you, Katie. You gave me a daughter and I guess a best friend." She smiled. "Let's get going."

"Edward?" He looked at her. "I love you."

"I love you."