Khione (Dixon) FairbrassGENDER:female AGE:18 ( 8 when Zeff found her)Height: 5'4HAIR COLOR: blondEYE COLOR:black Devil fruit Yoru Yoru No Mi (Night)(i'm gonna use Kokushibo

GENDER:female
AGE:18 ( 8 when Zeff found her)
Height: 5'4
HAIR COLOR: blond
EYE COLOR:black
Devil fruit Yoru Yoru No Mi (Night)(i'm gonna use Kokushibo. Kinda like a stand but everyone can see it.)

(she get nutrients and stuff like that from the moon so she doesn't really need that much food but she eats a lot)
Khione  has a feminine but built tone

Sword

PERSONALITY Her honesty is very honorable and her Assertiveness is group-dependent

PERSONALITY
Her honesty is very honorable and her Assertiveness is group-dependent.
Very confident with a semi big ego Agreeableness is willing for the most part.respectful to those she trusts but can be a bitch to those she doesn't. Gets bored easily ,Very rebellious. She is intelligent and tends to stay calm in stressful situations. She has a flirty personality gets it from Sanji

tattoo : is Zeff flag

Her devil fruit power she can use his powers with out summoning him

Midnight Red

GENDER male
HEIGHT 190 (6'3)
Hair color black with red tips
EYE COLOR Gold with Red Sclera

ABILITIES
First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace - In the first form of Moon Breathing, Khione uses her sword to unleash a series of quick slashes horizontally in the shape of a crescent moon. While doing so,she releases several crescent blades at once toward the enemy. The strength of this move lies in the fact that the user unleashes and moves quickly with the blade, leaving no chance for the opponent to escape.

Second Form: Pearl Flower Moongazing -second form of Moon Breathing Khione sends out multiple crescent slashes at once. The series of moves cancel out all incoming attacks toward her and act as a defensive measure for her. Since Khione doesn't have to move while unleashing this attack, it also gives him a chance to retreat and plan his next move.

Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains - The third form of Moon Breathing is rather unique and perfectly chaotic to overwhelm the opponent. Here, Khione sends out two large crescent slashes at once, which become multiple minor slashes before reaching the enemy. Due to the continuous succession of each attack, the crescent slashes appear to be in a chain, trying to grab the opponent..

Fifth Form: Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy- the fifth form of Moon Breathing. In it, Khione launches one slash after another toward his opponents, stacking each slash on top of the other.This results in a typhoon of sword slashes and crescent blades, which is almost impossible to dodge. Plus, if you get caught, the injuries are sure to get fatal.

Sixth Form: Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon – Incessant- the sixth form of Moon Breathing in Demon Slayer is a testament to that. To perform this attack, the stand unleashes a crusade of several crescent slashes that go several meters from his spot.the move is not only long-ranged but is also very powerful and deadly.

Seventh Form: Mirror of Misfortune, Moonlit- the seventh form of Moon Breathing, where we see the stand launch a shock-wave-like series of attacks with a gigantic sword.Every single attack in this move goes much further than a regular slash and leaves lasting impacts on the ground. since this move launches attacks in multiple directions at once, it is perfect for knocking back multiple enemies at once.

Eighth Form: Moon-Dragon Ringtail-  With Moon-Dragon Ringtail form, the stand first unleashes a huge single crescent slash, which turns into several smaller crescent blades as it lands.

Ninth Form: Waning Moonswaths- this form of Moon Breathing tries to reflect the waning moon in its movement. Following the noticeable pattern in most forms of Moon Breathing, Waning Moonswaths create a string of crescent slashes, but instead of focusing in one direction, they go vertically as well as horizontally toward the enemy.These slashes are supported by a bunch of smaller crescent moon blades that form a waning moon shape around the slashes. When the attack hits the opponent, they don't only have to deal with a massive blow but also a bunch of smaller blades that curve around them.

Tenth Form: Drilling Slashes, Moon Through Bamboo Leaves- the tenth form of Moon Breathing as well. In it, Midnight Red launches a three-layered slashing attack made up of crescent moon blades.

Fourteenth Form: Catastrophe, Tenman Crescent Moon-Khione creates a huge whirlpool of large slashes that have the power to cut anything that comes their way. For a change, she doesn't involve the smaller moon blades in this move and relies on extremely powerful slashes only.

Sixteenth Form: Moonbow, Half Moon-With Moonbow and Half Moon, Khione brings a downpour of six extremely large slashes on the enemy stand Each slash creates a crater where it lands. So, coming in the way of this attack would mean serious damage if not direct fatality.

Song 
Get you by daniel caesar , kali uchis
Trust issues by drake
Infrunami by steve lacy
Like i want you by giveon
Nobody gets me by sza
Call out my name by the weekend
Snooze by sza
Girl with the tattoo by miguel
Broken clocks by sza
Dont go insane by DPR IAN
Double take by Dhvruv
Awkward bysza
Sure thing by miguel
Pride by kendrick lamaer

And more to come updating everyone a chapter comes out.