1.2

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

AMALIE stood outside of jacob's hotel room, feeling really nervous

AMALIE stood outside of jacob's hotel room, feeling really nervous. she had been standing there for a good two minutes. not moving an inch. finally, she got the courage to knock on his door. she tried to make herself as calm as possible but she was failing miserably.

after what felt like an eternity, jacob opened the door before moving to the side to let amalie in.

amalie was not the only one that was dealing with nerves, jacob felt really nervous. he hadn't been this nervous in a long time.

jacob leads amalie to his bed before taking her hand into his much bigger ones. the two sat in a comfortable silence, both scared to speak first.

eventually, amalie speaks up. "why did you call me here?" she asks looking up at him with those doe eyes of hers.

all the confidence jacob had a few minutes prior was completely gone. something about amalie made his brain turn to mush. "um.. well considering we're almost done with filming.. and we still haven't talked properly so i thought this would be a good time to do it." he replies.

"yeah, i was thinking of that too." amalie nods.
"i'll start?" jacob asks. "go ahead."

"amalie, i know we've only known each other for less than a year but i have never felt like this towards anyone. ever. and it scares me. it really does." he starts.

"i've been confused with what i want, but you have made me the happiest i've ever been and that is more than enough for me to know what i truly want. and that's you. i would do anything to make you happy, absolutely anything."

"i would go to hell and back just to see your eyes crinkle in the cutest way possible, make you laugh that your laugh lines get deeper, tell you compliments that will make you blush, i would do everything for you. you make me feel like i'm on top of the world, like i could do anything as long as i have you by my side. when i started thinking about the future, i couldn't imagine a future without you in it. i don't remember how my life was like before i met you. and i don't want to remember."  jacob finishes.

amalie was speechless to say the least. this was definitely not what she was expecting, she wasn't complaining though. realizing that she had not said anything back yet, she looks at him with her eyes slightly glassy.

"jacob... i came here expecting the absolute worst, i thought you called me here to reject me actually." she laughs.

"you've made me the happiest i've ever been. and i cannot thank you enough for that. you're the biggest surprise i've had this year. out of all the people, it was you. i can't even express into words how much you mean to me, i adore and admire you so much.. you don't even know. and i will admit that i was scared too. i realized that i had so much love for you that it was starting to scare me. what would i do with all this love if you didn't want me in the same way i wanted you? those were the kind of thoughts i would have late at night." she continues.

"i am so relieved that you feel the same, but what  exactly are we?" amalie asks. "well, i was hoping that you would be my girl?"  jacob replies nervously.

it took a good 15 seconds for his question register in amalie's mind. after she got over the shock, she hugged him as tight as she could before replying, "of course i would! yes yes!"

the new couple stare at one another, before the two of them start leaning in. their kiss was full of what they felt, that they couldn't express into words. they poured all the love they had into the kiss.

once they pull away, jacob looks at amalie once more and says...

"i love you."

amalie couldn't believe what she was hearing. her eyes start to water as she kissed him again and replied "i love you too jacob."

with that, jacob smiles even wider than he already was.

a/n: no social media post this time ;)