0.1

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.

"AMALIE! so pleased to see you tonight at the annual golden globes

"AMALIE! so pleased to see you tonight at the annual golden globes. how has tonight been so far for you?" asked an ET reporter.

"it's been great! i've seen quite a few familiar faces that i haven't seen in awhile, so it's a great pleasure to be here with everyone!" amalie responds with a smile on her face.

"speaking of people, an ex of yours, timotheè chalamet is here tonight. how do you feel about that?"

there was the question amalie had been dreading all night. she prayed and prayed that the reporters wouldn't mention timotheè but of course they would, it's hollywood for gods sake!

"timotheè and i ended our relationship on good terms, there's no bad blood whatsoever." she responds graciously. the reporter seemed pleased with that answer before they asked another question..

"so what else is new with your love life? is there someone new? or are you still single?" the reporter asks curiously.

"as of right now, there isn't. i'm getting slightly older and i want to start settling down. i would want my next relationship to be serious and hopefully be able to settle down with that person you know? so i've been very careful with my love life right now." amalie responds.

"well that's it folks! thank you so much amalie for your time, hope you have a great time tonight!"

amalie bids the reporter goodbye and heads inside the venue where she immediately sees her best friend sydney waving her to their table.

"lili! how was the interviews? were they tough on you?" sydney asks worried. "i mean it wasn't that bad, the last interview i did was a bit much but nothing i couldn't handle." amalie says with a small smile. "oh no what did they ask?"

"just about timotheè and my love life. i mean what else is new!" she responds with a giggle.

"but really syd, i need to find the perfect guy to settle down with. we'll have kids and grow old and gray together! that's all i've ever wanted."

"oh i know lili. don't worry! we'll find that guy for you! who knows he might be here right now!"

just as sydney says that, jacob elordi stops by their table.

"sydney! so good to see you!" the man says with a thick australian accent. "oh my jacob! it's been so long! how have you been?" sydney responds excitedly.

"i've been good! been doing press and all that for my movies, it's a little tiring but hey that's part of the job am i right?" he says cheekily.

amalie lightly nudges sydney's leg, silently telling her to introduce her to the tall australian man.

"yes you are right sir! by the way, this is my best friend amalie! i've mentioned her to you quite a few times on set."

"of course i know the one and only amalie moon! so great to finally meet you. i'm a big fan of your work." he says with a cute smile.

amalie feels like she could melt into a puddle right about now. jacob was one of her celebrity crushes, she remembers telling sydney how jealous she was that sydney got to kiss him on euphoria.

"nice to meet you mr elordi! i'm a huge fan of your work as well!"

"oh wow, thank you! that means so much." jacob responds before giving amalie and sydney a quick hug and bids his farewells.

amaliemoon

liked by jacobelordi, tchalamet and 3,550,222othersamaliemoon so happy to see my girl after so long 💞 tagged: sydneysweeney

others
amaliemoon so happy to see my girl after so long 💞
tagged: sydneysweeney

sydneysweeney: my babe! i missed you sooo much!!!!!! 🤍
liked by author!

username28: my fav duo forever
liked by author!

username02: i like syd and zendaya more

username44: i need a friendship like theirs

username19: timotheè liked 👀
username55: are they back together??

username3: JACOB ELORDI LIKED OMG

jacobelordi started following you!

a/n: first chapter! hope you like it so far!