Preference 14. He catches you wearing something from his costume~

Thanks to Anaynomus for this request, hope it's what you wanted :)

Tony: He caught you in the place where he keeps his suits trying to put on his iron man boots.

"Y/N? Need some help with those?" He said trying to hold back a laugh.

"Ah! Tony you scared me!" You laughed. "And yes please, I don't know how to work these..." You muttered the last part under your breath, earning a small smile from Tony.

Thor: You were alone in your house as Thor had gone out to get some stuff from the shop. You noticed his cape draped over the back of a chair and suddenly had an idea. You went over and started putting the cape on. However, you were so engrossed in what you were doing, you didn't notice Thor had returned.

"Need some help tying that Y/N?"

"Jesus Christ Thor you could have told me you were back." You said while clutching your chest due to that little scare.

"Well what's the fun in that Y/N?" Thor said while smiling.

Steve: You were in your bedroom when you noticed Steve had left his mask out on the side. You'd always wanted to try it on and decided that since Steve was in the shower, you would. It was slightly bigger on you than it was on Steve but you do have different head shapes anyway. As you were stood 'admiring' yourself in the mirror, Steve came out of the bathroom.

"What are you up to Miss Y/L/N?"

"Trying on your mask while I have the chance." You replied.

"Aha I must admit, the colours suit you Y/N."

Clint: Clint never let you wear his glasses because of the amount of times all the other Avengers broke them. You noticed them on the table and decided to try them on while he was in the kitchen. However, he came back quicker than you expected.

"Y/N, do you mind telling me why you've got my glasses on?" Clint asked.

"Because you never let me try them on so I took advantage of your absence." You laughed slightly.

"To be honest, they suit you. You can wear them whenever I don't need them."

And that's the story of how you became the only person Clint will allow to wear his glasses.

Bruce: You were sat in Bruce's lab watching him work and just having a casual wander around every so often. At some point, you came across one of his lab coats and decided to put it on. You didn't notice Bruce walking up behind you until he said,

"That suits you so much. Do you want to help me 'lab partner'?"

"Aha sure. BUT! Only if I get to keep it." You asked.

"Of course, you look beautiful." Bruce complimented you.

Bucky: Of course, you just HAD to try on Bucky's mouth guard and goggles (goggles??? Eh) so you waited until he had gone out of the room so you could try them on.

You put them on and went to see how you looked in the mirror.

"God how does Bucky breath with this thing on?" You said, your voice muffled by the mouth guard.

"With great difficulty." Bucky replied. "They actually really suit you I'm not gonna lie." He said while smiling.

Loki: Hmmm, I wonder which article of Loki's armour you stole? Oh yeah, his helmet. You saw it sitting on the dressing table and decided to try it on. It was a bit big for you so it kept sliding over your eyes.

"Ugh this is so annoying." You complained.

"That's because it was made to fit me and not you."
Loki was laughing behind you while you took the helmet off and put it back where you found it.

Natasha: Natasha has multiple cat suits. Something you didn't know about until now. Anyway, you were looking in her wardrobe for her hoodie that you love wearing when you came across these multiple cat suits. You and Natasha are the same size so you thought you would try it on.

You were stood in front of the mirror zipping it up when Natasha came in.

"Wow, I should really consider getting Fury to let you join the team just so I can see you where one of these more often" She said while you stood there blushing like an idiot.

Pietro: You really wanted to try on Pietro's shirt so when he was gone, you went digging around in his wardrobe to find it. Eventually, you did, and it was quite big on you. The sleeves were quite long as well. You suddenly felt a cold breeze and a voice behind you say,

"What are you doing?" It was Pietro.

"Oh you know, just trying on your shirt" You said like it was the most obvious thing ever. Oh wait it was.

"Good because it suits you. You can keep it." He said before kissing your cheek.

Wanda: You always wanted to try on Wanda's red jacket. She always had it on her so you never got the chance to wear it. But finally, there it was, sitting on the chair, folder neatly while she was getting ready since you two were going out to eat. So you quickly put it on and went to see how you looked in the mirror in the hallway.

"Red really suits you." You heard Wanda say as she got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Why thank you but it's your jacket and I'm guessing you want it now."

"No you can wear it for tonight, but I'll be taking it back off you when we get back."

You both laughed at her comment before heading out.

A/N: Bucky still has his mask and goggle things but he works with the Avengers now so yeah. Just wanted to clarify. Byeee :)