Preference 1. Where you first meet~

Tony: You first met Tony as you were walking into Stark Tower and you accidentally bumped into each other. You started to apologise until he said,
"It's no big deal."
and asked if you wanted to go and get some coffee seeing as you had spilled yours.

Thor: You were a princess from another realm and you met while at a ball held in Asgard. You were quite shy so when Thor asked you to dance, you were very reluctant at first until you saw how kind he was.

Steve: He saved you when the aliens attacked Earth. You were trapped under some rubble (unharmed) and he rescued you just before a piece of steel landed right where you were lying.

Clint: You were practicing shooting with a bow and arrow at an archery club where Clint was working part time. He saw you were struggling to hit the target and offered to help you out.

Bruce: You had recently gotten a job as a scientist at Stark Tower and Tony had asked Bruce to show you around the labs and teach you a few things.

Bucky: You were at the airport waiting for your suitcase to come through on the conveyer belt. Yours eventually came round but when you looked at it you realised it wasn't yours, it was the same black suitcase but it didn't have the blue tag on it. You felt someone tap on your shoulder and heard them say,
"I think we've gotten our bags mixed up, I'm guessing this is yours?"

Loki: You were sat on a wall, in a park, in Asgard, reading a book. You felt someone's presence next to you and heard them ask,
"What are you reading?"
"Shakespeare." You replied.
"Ah a great taste in authors I see. My name's Loki, and might I have the pleasure of knowing the name of the beauty sat next to me?"

Natasha: You were the newest member of the Avengers. Although you were a very skilled spy/assassin, you were paired up with Natasha seeing as it was your first day. You both became very good friends very quickly.