Ch 1 Hukum Ranisa

"भीड़ से हट कर कुछ
इस तरह बढ़ना है,
की आसमान को छूकर भी
जमीन पर चलना है"

{Author pov}💮

The grand mansion stands as a magnificent architectural marvel, captivating all who lay eyes upon its elegant facade. Its sheer size and intricate design have the power to mesmerize anyone who enters its opulent halls. The mansion's beauty is so striking that it can easily overwhelm the senses, leaving visitors in awe of its splendor.

The young lady stood in the grand mansion, gazing out from her balcony and engaged in a profound conversation with herself, lost in contemplation

The young lady stood in the grand mansion, gazing out from her balcony and engaged in a profound conversation with herself, lost in contemplation. (she is our main female lead Aina Arsad Rathod).

 (she is our main female lead Aina Arsad Rathod)

(Aina)

"Aina aj to tera zati dusman araha hai chal khud ko tyar kar bakhi vo tuje niche dikha ne ka koi kasar nhi chode ga"

(The girl was at that moment, standing by the door of the room, listening attentively to everything Aina was saying.)
(The girl says to Aina while laughing)

" Bhabhi! Kahi ap mere bhai jo apke husband bhi hai unki to baat nhi kar rahe ho'

(Upon hearing the girl's words, Aina makes her face and responds.)

"Jii bilkul Sahi pakde ho"(it's a dialogue)
"Apke Bhai jo mere unfortunately husband bhi hai unki hi baat kar rahi hu.🙄"

(Aina stops for a while and speaks out)

"Vese jiya apki apke Bhai se baat to hue hogi kya vo plane me beth gay?"

(That girl's name was Jiya who is the sister-in-law of Aina)

(Jiya says in a teasing manner to Aina)

"Vese ap ko kyu Jan na hai? Kahi ap ko bhai ki yaad to nhi arahi hai. ap kaho to me phone karo bhai ko"

(And then Jiya brings her phone out to push a call to Arsad)

(Aina speaks out with the Nervousness)

"Are a..ap ye kya kar rahi ho
Unhe phone mat karo"

(Jiya response aina)

"Kyu ap ko unki yaad nhi arahi?"

( And then Jiya begins laughing )
(Aina makes her face poor and says)😥

"Bhala muje kyu unki yaad aegi
Muje to vo pasand bhi nhi hai
Jab bhi dekh ti hu to maan karta hai ki saar fordu unka"

(After listening to this Jiya says with the continuation of laughing )

"Ap dono ek dusre se itna jagadh te kyu ho pata hai ap dono ko dekh ke esaa lagta hai ke koi 2 bacche ek hi toy ke liye ek dusre se jagadh rahe hai!.... Or pata ap dono jagadh te hue bohot cute lag te ho"

(Aina says)

"Rehne do ap un ki hi side logi! apke bhai jo hai vo"

(At that time a boy enters the room while laughing
The boy's name is "Arman"
He is brother- in -law of Aina)

Aarman-"Arey meri hukum Ranisa
Ap ke dusman- urf-
Hamare or apke hukumsa ko lene Jana hai airport! apko dadaji bula rahe hai jaiye apne dusman ka swagat bhi to kar na hai ap ko"😂

("Hukum Ranisa" indicates Queen & "hukumsa" means king in Rajput culture)

(Our main lead Arsad Rizwan
Rathod has been in America for 2 years because of business establishment
Before that, our main character gets married because of family and society but they both dislike each other. since childhood, they always teased each other
They always fight, and argue over small things)

(So what will ensue when they meet each other How their journey will be, and how will they adjust?

And how it will end )

End of ch 1💓

{Wait for chapter 2}🤍<3