The battle to represented Japan!

After training, Hiruma, Kurita and you stayed behind with the three ha-ha brothers. Hiruma then told you to call the Zokugaku boys and tell them to come here.
"You'll be helping us train the ha-ha brothers!" he told them.
None of the boys were happy about this.
"We're not brothers!!!"
"Why do I have to help train trash like them?!"
"Ha?" "Ha?!" "HA?!"
They grabbed each-other by the collar, ready to fight.
"That's it!" Hiruma pointed.
Everyone looked at him confused.

After he exclaimed the 'Delinquent Deathblow' (he came up with the name), the brothers and the thugs began training. Of course, you didn't miss a chance to take a few jabs at Rui, figuratively speaking.
"Come on Rui! You're getting sloppy!"
"Raaah shut your trap!"
"Channel the anger issues you got from your dad!"
"My dad's a wimp!"
"And you'll end up like him if you keep going!"
With a shout of rage, he pushed Jumonji to the ground.

"(L/n), stop taunting him!" Jumonji glared at you.
"Why? The Sphinx line is sure to be more aggressive than that."
"Sure is easy for you to say!" he stood up, rubbing his forehead. "You're not the one training here!"
Rui went up to you.
"If it weren't for your brother, I would punch you." he said. "Did you two talk?"
"Talk?" you frowned. "Why would I even want to talk to that asshole?"
He seemed taken aback by this. You didn't know why.
"You don't talk to your brother?"
"Again, why would I?"
He seemed lost in thought. You were about to say something, but then Hiruma fired his rifles in the air and told him to get back to training.

"Now." Hiruma smirked at you. "I also have a job for you."
You narrowed your eyes, suspicious. He snickered.
"It's very simple, don't worry. All it takes is patience."
"Yeah I don't trust that one bit."
"Kekekekeke!"

You and the team were on the way to Taiyo high school. It was a hot sunny day with not a cloud in sight. You were sweating a lot, but not because of the heat.
"Why the fuck am I still wearing these?!" you raised your hands to show your weighted wristbands.
"You gotta get accustommed to the weight." Hiruma simply said.
"I'm gonna take them off while you're busy footballing."
"Do that and I'll punish you." he smirked while you glared at him.
"Um... (L/n)-san." Sena whispered to you. "I don't think you should provoke him."
"Why don't you take them off now huh?" his smirk grew bigger as a dark aura appeared around him.
"Oh no! Too late!"
"Go on! Do it! See what happens!"
You narrowed your eyes, keeping your tough front, but he could tell you were faking it.
"Come on (L/n)." Monta whispered too. "You don't know what he's capable of. His punishments are no joke."
"...I know that's what you want me to do." you pointed at Hiruma before facing ahead of you. "So I won't do it."
"Kekekeke, suit yourself."

"Come to think of it," Sena changed the subject. "Jumonji and his group aren't here. Wonder why..."
"Pfff, maybe they're doing a no-show." one of the loaners said.
"No way! They were so pumped up when they asked how to win on the line!"
"I don't trust the likes of them. They're probably out playing with some delinquents."
You gave that guy a side eye. But to be honest, you were thinking it too.
"They either break the pattern, or keep going.' you thought.
And from your experience, you've never seen anyone break a pattern of misbehavior before. Still...
"They'll definitely come!" Sena said.
'You sure sound sure of yourself.' you tried not to smile.

Soon enough, you guys arrived at Taiyo highschool. which looked like an ancient Egyptian temple.
"What the fuck?!"
"Humongus to the max!" Monta exclaimed.
"What's with this school?" Yukimistu asked no one in particular.
"That is not a school!" you said. "That's a movie set!"
Hiruma snickered.
You guys followed the signs to the football field at the back of the school. You were met by a pyramid, the top of which aligned with the Sun.
"A pyramid?!" Sena shielded his eyes.
"That's just ridiculous." you shook your head.

"Welcome...to our field!"
Squinting your eyes, you guys saw Harao standing at the top and slowly walking down the steps with his arms open, accompanied by a bunch of girls dressed like ancient Egyptian concubines...? You were not impressed, in fact you found it cringy as hell. Everyone else though was eating it up (except Hiruma of course).
"It's like they're walking on air!" Monta exclaimed.
"He looks just like the Sun god, Ra!" Yukimitsu said in awe.
"You guys are dumb." you gave them a side eye.
You searched in your bag and put on your sunglasses while Hiruma hit their head with a toy hammer.
"Look closely, stupids!"