Sweat covered his forehead more, as his face scrunched, grunts falling from his lips. He grabbed his head, "Grgnh... Grrnnh... Grt..." He grumbled.

Estranged amusemnt took your face as your jaw fell slack. You dind't know whether to laugh or burst out laughing. You defintely should help him. You thought for a seocnd, pressing your lips togehter. She liked to be in control, and was a drama queen. No doubt about it, she looks like she liked being the cooler on? You started to hop down the stairs after her, and she turned in confusion, snarling a little. "Nayuta, ma'am!" You saluted her.

She gasps brightly, her mouth falling completely open. Wonder glittered in her eyes. It fades fast as sShe catches herself immediately and turns away from you. "That's not gonna work." She huffed.

You giggled, catching up to her. She furrowed her eyebrows, glancing at you hysterically. "Go away!" She screeched.

"Miss Nayuta! Just a word. The people want to know about your intellectual prowess! Your Divaness..." You threw your open palms forward as you heard heavy footsteps catch up to you.

Sweat drenched her as she jerked a tense face at you. Through gritted teeth she grunted, "Not. Gonna work."

Denji walked beside you, peeking over at the two of you with a stupid smile. You turned and slapped his arm lightly, and pointed your thumb to your chest. "Her majesty should not be carrying the royal dogs. When she has two lowly servants to do so." You said.

She gasped, throwing her head towards you. "Exactly! Someone gets it! Denji, Girl, walk the dogs." She extending the leashes out, and you took two for each hand of you, totalling four dogs.

Denji grumbled, "But it was your day to walk them..." He whined like a baby. He turned to you with exagerated eyes, "Thanks going (y/n)-ie."

You giggled, narrowing eyes as you bumped him with your shoulder. "Aw. You poor thing." You pouted.

"I know." he sniffled.

"Imagine how I feel. Living with him." Nayuta said. She crossed her arms.

"Awe... Poor Nayuta." You said.

She smiled. "You're annoying. But tolerable... Possibly." She said.

"Yay!" Denji cheered.

"We're gonna hafta work on ya's smell though, lady." She said.

She sounded too much like her brother. You quirked your eyebrows at her. "My smell?" You asked.

"Yeah. Denji and I smell like wet dog. Thats a good stink. You- on the other hand- smell like perfume. The really nice fancy kind. And that's... It not a good stink!" She said.

"Ooh, okay Nayuta." You glanced away confused.

"Hey. I like the way (y/n) smells..." Denji whines.

"Why are you so whiney today, big baby." You snickered at him.

"(Y/n)." He whined as he bumped you.

"Ugh." Nayuta rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, you were jerked forward by your right arm, as one of the huskies took of sprinting into the darkness. You had no choice but to be strung along. His force made you drop the other leashes, your flashlight falling with it. The dog brought you into the wilderness, where it rumbled and growled at something the dark.

Could it be a devil?

A sound spluttered from the dark, and you pulled the crossbow off your back, loading an arrow inside of it. Out rolled a green, cat sized beast. It had a long duck like neck with a button for a head. It had a big round body like a goose, with wings made of fabric. You readied your bow on it. Thats when light flickered from behind you, and Denji shouted, "Don't worry babe, I'll kill it. I guess I have no choice but to become Chainsaw Man." He shouted. The shout startled you, and you hapazardly shot an arrow. The arrow pierced the green devil, and it fell over with a grunt.

It twitched for a second before laying still.

You gasped. "I killed it guys!" You grabbed the devil by the neck, holidng it up like a hunting prize. 

"Ah..." Denji's face warped in disappointment. He clapped, although, slowly growing a proud smile. "Yay (Y/n)!"

"Huzzah!" Nayuta threw her fist in the air. "Looks like the button devil!" She hopped on over, poking at it.

"People are scared of buttons?" You asked.

She shrugged. "Kids in my grade are scared of hair ties. I took mine off and chased them. It was hilarious!" She giggled.

"You're mean, Nayuta." You playfully gasped.

She giggled again, snickering as she ran back to Denji. She pointed at the dogs. "Do a dookie now so we can go home." She commanded.

-

I didn't know denji was six foot until i wrote this omg

-sophia