Part 19

ARYAN POV:-

She came from bathroom after changing into night kurti.
I held her hand and made her sit on bed with resting on headboard.

We are food and I gave her painkiller.

"Ab tum jao,or roohi or arpi ko bhej dena"
(Now you go,and send arpi and roohi)

She said.

"Kyu?"
(Why??)

I asked her and she thinned her brows.

"Kyu..arey kisine dekh liya na toh musibat ho jayegi..jao tum"

(Why??... If anyone sees us then it will be problem then go)

"Koi kuch ni dekhra...subah jldi. Chla jauga"

(No one is seeing anything... early morning I will go back)

I said and moved to bed another side and sat.

"Pr....Aryan..."
(But. ....Aryan)

She tried to say ,but i pecked her cheek and she turned silent and shock.

"Now lay down"
I ordered her and she lay down,i turned the light off opening side lamps .

I too late down beside her as my arm touched her,she immediately shivered and keep her arm in distance.

I turned towards her and she is laying on her back staring the roof with her hands on her belly.

She looked at me tilting her face a little and i adjusted myself on my elbow looking at her,my head is on my elbow and my one hand reached on her hands which is on her belly.

"Tumne us din pucha tha na ki mai kyu shaadi ke rha hu tumse?"
(You have asked me that why I am marrying you that day?)

I asked her , tilting her head to me and nodded slightly.

"Imlie i know mai ARYAN SINGH RATHORE hu,bohot ladkiyan mil skti hai,and bohot ladkiyan hai bhi peeche,but you know for what? Money and my fame...Like they try to seek my attention wearing short clothes,doing makeovers....But jb tumhe dekha na you are simply beautiful,shy,introvert girl that i always want.. After that jb shopping pr gye the ...koi aur hota na so vo ladki diamond ring leleti...but tumne Aisa nhi kiya...tumne apni family and closed ones ko uper rkha hai apneap se bhi..."

(Imlie i know,I am ARYAN SINGH RATHORE,I can get so many girls, and so many are already there behind me,but you know for what??Money and my fame... Like they try to get my attention wearing short clothes and doing makeovers...But when I saw you...so you are simply beautiful, shy introvert girl that i always want... After that when we gone for shopping..if there is someone else in place of you,so she must have been taken that diamond ring..but you didn't...you have placed your family and closed one above yourself.)

She looked at me ,her eyes little teary with a smile.

"Imlie jb kisi ko koi achha mil jata hai ya kuch achha hota hai kisi ki life mein...so log zroor bolne aate hai just because they are jealous...pr iska ye matlab nhi hai na ki hm usi baat ko soche...Muje bhi log bolte hai...but mai dhyan nhi deta pta hai kyu....kyuki mere pas nafrat krne ne zyada pyar krne vale log hai.."

(Imlie when someone get something nice or if something is going happy in the life then people will surely come to taunt..just because they are jealous...but that doesn't mean that we will only focus on that thing... people also say bad about me...but i don't focus you know why....because i have more people who loves me than who hates me.)

I said rubbing her palm with my thumb.

This time she turned her body towards me, and she looked at me with teary eyes.

And the next moment,her one hand wrapped around my neck and she snuggled close in crook of my neck whispering..

"I love you"

She whispered,I smiled and too said her"i love you too"
Placing a light kiss on her forehead.

I removed my elbow and layed back on bed on my back staring roof and taking her towards me.
Like that her head is on my chest and my one hand wrapped around her and her hand wrapped around my torso.

I took her hand which is around my torso and placed kiss on knuckles.
She looked up from my chest into my eyes and then placed a kiss on my chin actually beard.

But the shocking thing is she first time initiated kiss.

"Imlie bs thoda sa uper Krna tha kiss"

I teased her,she giggled.

And I don't know when we slept...

..

Scene ends!!!
So this is second last part...last part will be tommorrow and the sequence one will get completed.
After that second sequence that will revolve around their married life.

And behind the love will get completed till 31 Jan,from 1 feb new book (rajput Brides of Rajvanshi brothers).

If you haven't added that in your library please read the character and add it...