Part7

NEXT DAY.

IMLIE POV:-

I moved out from autorickshaw infront of my house as I came back from office.

I moved inside and actually paused looking Aryan whole family and him too.

"Aa...N...Namaste" I joined hands infront of them.

MY APPEARANCE:-

But actually i know I am looking totally mess as I was tired today because Of workload in office

He is sitting in casuals today,white shirt with strip linings and black trouser.

"Namaste beta, kesi ho?" Narmada aunty said while all responded too .

I gave her reply firmly.

"Bhabhi...aao na idher baitho" Arpi said excitingly tapping seat beside me.

"Ha ....vo Mai fresh hokr aati hu...5 minute mein" I said and she nodded.

I looked at Aryan who is looking at me already,so i turned my gaze.

I moved towards my room and put my bag on table, and tied loose bun.

Moving to closet,I took out a kurti which is simple white with floral print and moved to bathroom,I took a warm shower quickly.

And came out wearing light clothes, opening my bun and combing it,I put mostrizer on my skin,and put lipbalm only with light kajal.

And moved outside wearing my sleepers.
They all looked at me and i moved to Arpi who is waiting for me to sit.

"So imlie ko bhi bta dijiye...narmada ji" His dad said to narmada aunty.

I looked at his dad and then her mom

"Imlie beta,we are going to stay in your house for few days,our house is under renovation and also we want ki hum sb thoda time spend kre sath mein" Narmada aunty said.

I nodded with smile.
(Is he going to stay??)

"Don't worry bhabhi,Bhai bhi yhi rukne vale hai" Arpi said in teasing voice.

I lowered my head while all chuckled.

"Chliye dinner taiyar hai ajaiye" Maa announced and we all stood and moved towards dining table.

All sat at their places,I moved to kitchen to help mom.

And i started putting dishes on table,I felt a continuous gaze on me,but as i know who it is,i didn't dare to look him.

Mom started serving to his dad first while i took another hotcase and started serving to his mom and then arpi,then his dad and then my dad,Sam, and atlast moved to him.

(Don't look me like that, please)

I started pouring the dish in his bowl as i noticed his gaze on me ,i looked everyone focusing on their food.

"Bas" He said holding my wrist intentionally.

I nodded lightly and wiggled my hand to get out of his hold and then sit beside him as it's the only empty place.

I served my plate too and we started eating.

We quitely eated the food,but respectively his gaze On me making me melt.

Atlast we had dessert.

"Imlie beta kl navratri ka pehla din hai,ab tumhara or Aryan ka rishta jud hi chuka hai toh tum dono sath mein Puja Krna" His mom said.

"Hn or kl saree pehnna thik hai"
Narmada aunty said.

"Ji" I replied.

And all headed towards their room.

Narmada aunty and alok uncle to guest room,arpi in my room and Aryan with Samarth in his room.

But as all headed,I was too going but he hold my wrist and pulled me to him and my back touches his chest.

"Why are you looking pale?" He asked me whispering in my ears.

"I am tired today because of workload" I replied.

And he turned me towards himself.

"Ok go and sleep, don't work now...ok" He said.

I nodded.
"Good night" I said.

But he is looking at me, before I can ask him something,he leaned closer and placed his lips on my forehead,i closed my eyes feeling his lips on my forehead.

And we moved to our rooms.