Part 12

Important note at the bottom, don't ignore..

IMLIE POV:-

It's been 1 day,he has reached newyork,but he just called yesterday to inform that he reached safely no more talking.

Nor he messaged me, neither called.

I am angry,he forgot me in just a day.
I am buting my nail sitting aon chair of my office.

"Imlie,make a transaction details of 2 days earlier to till now"

Boss PA came to me and said in an attitude, actually not only she is Boss PA but also boss girlfriend (Kirti).

"Ok"

I said without even looking at her.

I listened her faded heels steps.

I huffed and started doing my work.

Finally I did and made my way to boss cabin and submitted the sheet of transaction.

And we got departure.

Today roohi hasn't came,as she wants to go somewhere.

I sat in car actually his car which is waiting for me outside and made a way to home.

I entered,narmada aunty and maa is sitting on couch and peeling the peas,while talking.

I moved to them and met and then moved my way upstairs.

I was looking to arpi and samarth and find them making canvas painting together.

"Oh hi bhabhs"

She said waving at me ,her finger  colorful.

"Hi"..

After meeting them i moved in my room,I took my light clothes from closet and moved to take a warm shower.

I wore coming in chikankari kurti and legging.

I took my phone and moved to terrace,and sitting on swing,i made a dial to Aryan

It kept ringing but he didn't picked

(Atleast pick it up..)

I again dialled and kept ringing again.

I again dialled and it ringed for four to five times and he finally picked it up.

Before I can say something,i listened his scolding voice.

"What the hell, can't you stop calling,I am busy "...

I immediately ended the call and huffed and made my phone to chest.

(He never talked to me like this
If he is busy he can simply attend the call and say that he will talk to me later,but no he has to shout,now you call me Aryan Singh Rathore, and I will tell you)