⎯ sha gzz

spend tha night

Y/N WAS IN HIS bathroom, brushing her teeth and washing her lashes that sha had just paid for. he always paid for her necessities, especially the lashes which were his favorite.

she was wearing a matching ethika bra and underwear set. she took a few pictures in the mirror before walking back to his bedroom, trying to be quiet and not wake up his family members.

sha was laying in his bed, leaning against his headboard and liking his friends instagram posts. he had the same ethika boxers on as y/n. he had his hoodie on and took his shorts off, throwing it to his gaming chair.

y/n got under the blanket with him and laid on a pillow. sha laid behind her, putting his hand over her stomach and holding it. he turned his phone off and handed it to her because she was on the nightstand side.

she put it on the nightstand and continued to use her phone. sha pulled her closer to him, making body contact. she was scrolling on tiktok and made a few videos before putting her phone onto the other pillow.

sha and y/n were practically sharing the pillow. his hand moved from her stomach to her bra. he put his hand onto her chest and held her boob as she put his other hand under her head.

they cuddled the whole night. sha could feel y/n's heart beating fast because she was nervous but didnt say anything.

perceive
an original jay2tuff production