⎯ kyle richh

studio

y/n sat on the couch next to kyle as he played call of duty with tata. she had her legs on top of his as she smoked a blunt.

every few hits, she would put the blunt to his mouth as he took a long hit. kyle and tata had their other friends at the studio but y/n didnt really know them except for jenn.

she laid on his arm as he put the controller down. he put his hands on her thighs as he moved his hands up and down them.

" tata bro all u gotta do is shoot! im done playin with u, someone take this damn controller " he tossed the controller to his friend who was sitting on the other couch.

" calm down kyle, its just a damn game " tata laughed as he shook his head. kyle gave him a dirty look before rubbing his temples.

kyle moved his arm that y/n was laying on and put it around her. his hand grabbed her chin as he moved her head and leaned into her face.

he started kissing her, tasting the weed that he rolled up from the smoke shop. y/n smiled in the kiss as it was unexpected.

then she pulled away from his lips, taking a hit from the blunt. she took a long drag and inhaled it, trying to avoid coughing rapidly.

he didnt care about anything, only y/n in the moment.

" im on hots right now. can we go to the staircase ? " kyle asked. y/n nodded as she fixed her lashes. they got up and walked out of the studio.

" PUSSY " tata yelled as a joke. y/n turned around, smiling and shaking her head before flicking him off.

they walked down to the staircase as kyle drank from the water bottle. y/n looked at him as he had an angry look on his face.

" its not that serious baby " y/n said, wiping something off his eyebrow, using her nail.

" tata just knows how to get on my nerves " he shook his head.

" and i kno that but its just a game " she stood infront of him as she grabbed his wrists and wrapped his arms around her waist.

she sat on his leg, leaning on the wall. her left arm went around kyle for support so she didnt fall.

" its a game but. ion even know. i just want you right now. you the only person that calms me down fr " his grip around her got tighter.

" i love you baby " she smiled at him once she heard him say that

" i love you more my heart. gimme a kiss " he motioned for her to lean down.

she leaned over as he moved his head up. their lips met as he kissed her. he slipped his tongue in and they started to make out.

after a few minutes. they both pulled away, wiping the corner of their mouths. then they walked back to the studio to let kyle continue his part of the song.

perceive
an original jay2tuff production