GAN X TITAN #2 - AGAIN??!!

Another smut ig...

After all that happened, Titan woke up with slight sore legs. He has no idea why it hurts. And why is he in the attic? And why is Ganymede next to him— Titan thought for a moment until he panicked when he saw Ganymede.

"EHAT!!!" Titan yelled, which woke up Ganymede.

"WHAT!! WHAT HAPPENED?!" ganymede looked at Titan. He was still sleepy.

"WHY ARE WE NAKED!!!" Titan yelled, trying to cover himself.

Ganymede looked at Titans body, he blushes. And he would have an errection
If he continues looking at Titans body.
Titan notices this. He actually didn't know what the hell was going on, but it was makin' him embarrassed.

"Let's just— im going to my room and dress up." Ganymede says, turning his head away from Titan to prevent erecting again. He stands up and leaves the Attic. Leaving Titan completely alone.

Titan just stood there. He was in shock. He just dresses himself up and organizes himself to prevent him from looking like he had sex.

Titan leaves the attic and goes to the living room. Everything was a mess! Ganymede then comes down the stairs and sees the mess, too.

"Uuffhh, that's a mess.. Okay Look— Titan, I didn't know what happened last night.. We were both probably drunk when it happened.." Ganymede looks at Titan.

Titan is just standing there speechless. Until he somehow gets flashbacks on what happened last night, which makes him blush. Ganymede looks at him confused..

"Uhm." Titan mumbles..

"Look, I apologi—"

"CAN WE DO IT AGAIN..!" Titan cuts him off and covers his face in embarrassment.
Ganymede looks at him in shock..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Titan had his arms wrapped around Ganymedes neck as Gan thrusted deep inside of him each time.

"F-fuck..~ aHM!~" Titan moans loudly

Soon, Ganymede started going faster. Making Titan moan even louder, you could hear him across the house.. Ganymede looked at him with a grin. The damn bed was squaking and hitting the wall each time he thrusted hard inside Titan.

"AH!~ GANYMEDE!..~ ITS TOO MUCH!~" yelled Titan as he started crying from oversimulation and pleasure. They were actually in their 3rd round..

"NGH!~.. G-GANYMEDE..!~"
The poor bed was about to break soon enough.

"P-PLEASE!~"

"Hold on..I'm close. You can handle a few minutes..~" says Ganymede

Ganymede continues going at the same pace for at least 10-15 minutes until he finally thrusts inside of Titan and releases in him.

Titan was so exhausted that his throat was sore. He was about to pass out.

They were both breathing heavily until Ganymede broke the silence by kissing Titan.

(Europa was outside of the house in the doorstep, and she was able to hear Titan moan. She started crying)