SATURN X URANUS - Comfort 🤌

ahh, smutt again
-

Saturn was meeting Neptune to ask about his radiant "blue" color that he had. He was walking across Uranus' orbit, and he heard crying. He damn well went to check out who was crying.

He soon saw who was crying, Uranus. He was sitting on top of an asteroid and covering his face and sobbing. Saturn felt bad about his friend and went over to Uranus.

"..My dear friend?" Saturn softly says

"PLEASE!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Uranus yells while sobbing

Saturn then knew his anxiety episode must've happened, and Uranus most likely forgot to take his anxiety pills to prevent that from happening. Saturn then went in front of Uranus and hugged him.

Uranus just sobbed and let Saturn hug him. He needed his comfort now.

Saturn stood there hugging him, rubbing his back and cheek for a while, and I suppose the episode was going for more than 30 minutes.

Saturn blushed at Uranus. He'd like to stay with him, hugging for hours..

Saturn then picked up Uranus and carried him like a bride and took him somewhere. This embarrassed Uranus, and he covered his face because of his red face and tears..

Then, when they arrived at the place, it was Saturn's bedroom! Uranus was a little confused. He thought Saturn was gonna put him to sleep in his bed.

.
.
.
.
-

Uranus' arms were tied up behind his back & he was blindfolded.. he could feel Saturn's cock in the middle of his thighs, he was nervous.

"I'm gonna go slow, okay? Tell me if it hurts." Saturn slowly enters inside of Ura. Uranus winces a bit since it hurts a little..

He let's out a low, long moaannn.. Saturn understood how sensitive Uranus is, so he will not act like Jupiter. (Jupiter will destroy your vagina.)

Saturn kisses Uranus' cheek and caresses his body softly, relaxing him and making him comfortable. And also letting him stretch around his cock. Uranus calmed down a bit. He actually likes the fact his eyes are covered and his hands along. It makes him feel like he doesn't need to do anything, nor get nervous/embarrassed looking at Saturn during this process.

They were in a 'Chairman Position.'

Saturn kissed every single place he could find on Uranus. His neck, shoulder.. He absolutely loved him, and couldn't wait to hear him moan once he started moving.

After like a minute, Saturn started moving Uran by holding his hips carefully. Not wanting to injured him by grabbing him tightly and leaving painful marks. Uran moaned softly, actually enjoying Saturn's "TREATMENT."

"mmmh..~ s-saturn..?~" Uran moans.

"Y-yes.. yes my dear friend..?~" Saturn replies.

"Y-you know.. you don't have to be that g-gentle.." Uran says, letting him know.

"My dear friend.. A-are you sure.."

"Yup!~"

Saturn was actually nervous, but he tried to not worry much about injuring Uranus. Either ways he's a gas giant. He should be able to handle him—

Saturn quickened his pace, going faster.
Uranus yelped at the unexpected pace since Saturn was being friendly... REALLY friendly on him..

Uranus moaned loudly. He tried biting his lip to shut himself up, but Saturn's thrusts made it impossible for him to even speak, overtaken by the loud moans  coming out of him.

You could see tears coming out of the blindfold, Uranus got too much pleasure that he started crying automatically,,,?

Saturn looked at him confused. He thought he harmed him somewhere, but no.

Since Saturn was also enjoying himself, he got no other choice but to just HURT him a LITTLE, ok...

He grabbed Uranus hips tightly and helped him move even faster than before, leaving hand marks on Uran. He also makes Uranus "look" (he has a blindfold on) at him so he could kiss him.

He kisses Uran passionately, showing signs of comfort and love while fucking him hard.

Saturn just barely noticed that Uranus also had a cock, so he wrapped his hand around it and masturbated him, moving rapidly.

"AHH!~ PLEASE!~" Uranus begged, he was experiencing so much at the same time that he was about to release.

"S-SATURN!.. I-IM ALMOST!~ MMH~"

Uranus was the one who released first staining his face a little and on his chest, but Saturn continued thrusting. He hasn't released yet, and Uranus will have to continue until Saturn finishes..

(Rip Uranus he cummed so much on himself  and Saturn's hand)