Chapter 7: Missing camera

Our art month is coming soon and today I need to go to school, sam chatted with me and said that I have to go straight to the art room because our art teacher is calling me.

I arrived at school panting because I was late

Sam: You're late again. Come on, our art teacher is calling you.

...

Art teacher: Do you have art to represent in front of the judges??

Me: Nothing yet, Ma'am.

Art teacher: Ok then, You need to work on it because it will be represented the next day.

Me: Okay ma'am

"In the hallway"

Sam: If you can't represent anything, then you can present your camera shots?, Like the beautiful places and how you feel while taking pictures.

Me: Oh, Good idea. Thanks Sam

...

I was walking in the garden and thinking about what I could present a picture. When max suddenly appeared

Max: What are you thinking?

Me: I'm thinking about what photo I can present.

Max: How about the one you took when you were a kid? You also have many memories there.

Me: Right!

"zoe was watching from behind the garden chair while she was taking a pictures of yanna'

Zoe: Who is she talking to? There was no one around.

"Zoe approaches yanna"

Zoe: Hey crazy, Who are you talking to?

"I just pretended that I was talking to someone on my phone."

Me: ......yeah...uhh bye.. are you talking to me zoe?

Zoe: Nothing

Zoe's pov

*She even pretended. I could clearly see the days she was cleaning the classroom that she was talking to someone I couldn't see* Tsk!

...

Me: Sam, zoe saw me again.

Sam: Be careful, you shouldn't talk to Max when you're at school. Because zoe has already saw you that you are talking to the ghost. By the way, have you found a picture to present?

Me: Yes, It was Max who recommended to me that what I should present is my childhood pictures.

Sam: Well that's good idea.

Me: Oh by the way, I saw Lucas yesterday with his friends.

Sam: Really?, How is he?

Me: ...

Sam: What is that look?

Me: It seems you still like lucas.

Sam: NO!... NOT LIKE THAT!!!

"Sam turned her back on me and walked away angrily"

Me: HAHAHA I'm just kidding, Heyyy!!

[MORNING] 1 day before the presentation.

*Clocks alarm*

Mmm... Hmm.. *Stretch* *Stretch*

Sam: Morning silly

Me: AHHH!! Why do you always startled me, sam?

Sam: Be thankful to me, So i went in because I thought the thief had killed you because your door was open but maybe auntie just forgot to close it.

Me: Wait, the door is open???... But mom never forgets that the door is open when she leaves. she always closes it when she goes to work.

Sam: Maybe something has been stolen from your house?

"I immediately remembered the diary and the photo inside it, but it's impossible to steal it because it's inside in my room "

Sam: Come on, get dressed and I'll wait for you downstairs. We're coming home early from class today, so let's go straight to the mall because I'm going to take a picture, I'm going to present that in our art month.

Me: Oke... Wait for me.

I was going downstairs when I remembered the camera that dad gave me. I looked for it in my room but I couldn't find it.

*FLASHBACK*

"I remember the time I was taking a picture in the park i-i put it on the table in the kitchen"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Me: Sam, The camera is missing.

Sam: Ha? what do you mean it's missing. Maybe aunty just took it and hid it because you were too careless with things. So let's just not worry about it okay. Come let's go

...

"We were in class and helped our classmate edit for the presentation"

When i suddenly heard a low voice and I know that it was max.

"Zoe took your camera"

I left the room and went to the garden... There I talked to max

Me: Max, What do you mean zoe took my camera? Besides, how did she know my house and the camera?

Max: Maybe she followed you since she found out you were talking to someone she couldn't see.

"zoe secretly filming yanna with yanna's camera"

Ella: Hey Zoe, What the hell are you doing?

Zoe: Can you just be shut up. Look at what Yanna is doing, isn't she talking to something we can't see?

Sophia: Omg, if you upload it to the bulletin board, many people will see it. And it will go viral and we will have more money Hahaha

Zoe: Good idea Sophia hahaha

Ella: How did you get Yanna's camera?

Zoe: I ordered someone

Ella: Who?

Zoe: It's Stella, One of yanna's dearest friend in our class.

Sophia: Omg! she's really stupid hahaha Why did she do that to her friend hahaha. She's such a traitor

Zoe: Right hahaha... I told her that if she doesn't follow my order, she will be dropped out and will no longer be able to attend school.

Sophia: You're smart hahaha