☆⋆enchanted pt.1⋆☆

‧˚₊⋅ ୨୧ ⋅₊˚‧

location: barcelona, catalonia, spain

time period: december of 2022

song: enchanted - taylor swift <3

third person pov

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ luna ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

and so she arrived. miss luna julietta campos and her family had finally arrived at aeropuerto josep tarradellas barcelona-el prat. what she had been waiting for since, sincerely, forever. luna is an absolute architecture freak. she loves some good architecture!! but most importantly, she is a die-hard culé. her mood will seriously depend on the results of the games, hell, even if her favourite player gets injured.

"let's get our bags and do everything fast guys!!!! the less time we have to explore the better." said lu excitedly. 

she has been waiting for this since forever!

"luna julietta, please calm down! we know you are excited and all, but please, have some patience. and it is also three in the morning, we need to sleep, lu." said her mother.

luna's smile dropped into a frown. "sorry, mamá." said the girl. "i'm just really happy to be here."

And so time passed, and the campos family ordered a taxi that took them to their hotel. it was located in the city centre.

once they settled everything in the father started to talk. "chicos, let's go to sleep, we have a long day ahead of us." and with that, everyone started to get ready to sleep, and go to their rooms.

the next day | luna's pov

and suddenly, i wake up to an alarm sounding. it's finally time to explore!

"everyone!! wake up!!!!!!!! let's get some breakfast."

"fuck, luna. shut up, we know." ouch. my sister didn't have to be so rude. 

i didn't really say anything. what was there to say?

anyways, we all got ready, and went to breakfast. once we finished breakfast we rested a bit, brushed our teeth, and just finished getting ready overall. 

once we found ourselves in the streets my older sister and i decided to part ways from our parents, so it would be my sister and i, and my parents in God knows where.

"so, lu, i think you should like... start searching for places to go to, don't you think?" said my sister, mariam. she's right, i should be doing that.

"oh, yes! my bad, you're right, i should." and as with that, i started searching up places we could go to.

"hey, look i found this really nice par-" and suddenly, i felt myself colliding with something... or rather someone, i guess.

"¡AH, COÑO!" we both said at the same time.

well, now i'm embarrased. "i'm so deeply sorry. i truly am. oh, no." i said without looking at the individual.

"oh, there's no problem. i wasn't seeing where i was going and my useless friend didn't even say anything." said the boy.

and that's when i could catch a glimpse of him. he was so tall, and handsome as hell, but he had a familiar look, it was as if i've seen this boy before. very strange. nonetheless, a small smile was growing on my face.

"you're very kind. thank you." i answered back.

he then leans down and picks my phone, and with that the unknown boy i collided into softly said. "here you have it, don't want it to get all damaged"

"yea, thanks." and we probably started a trance in which neither of us could tear their eyes apart from each other.

"ah, vaya cosa que va andando en frente de nosotros no?" says the guy's friend, while pushing his arm to regain consciousness of the situation.

at that same time, my sister was waving her hand around my face. "luna julieta, mujer, pst, pstttttttt" 

"right, we have to go. goodbye." i grabbed my sister's hand and started speeding towards nowhere.

my sisters stops me and says, "hmmm, did you find that boy cute." i didn't answer, but i could feel my face getting hotter. "omg, stop. you do!!!"

"nuh-uh." i took a small pause. "why don't we just continue our path to where we were going to go? y'know parque torreblanca. doesn't that sound nice?" a lttile changing the topic doesn't hurt nobody.

And so we went there. 

‧˚₊⋅ ୨୧ ⋅₊˚‧

A/N:

˖⁺。˚⋆˙ i'm finally back after somehwat of a long break. many things have happened, but i'm back and trying to get back into the wattpad writing world. anyways, i love you guys!!! ˖⁺。˚⋆˙

- with love, vi ☾☼

p.s. 

also a big thanks to @remusandreggieshoe for helping me develop the story even further. mwah!!! <333