☆⋆so it goes...⋆☆

‧˚₊⋅ ୨୧ ⋅₊˚‧

location: somewhere in central america -> barcelona, catalonia, spain

time period: december of 2022

song: so it goes... - taylor swift <3

third person pov 

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ luna ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

luna would be lying if she said she wasn't excited for the trip. though she's not excited for the goddamn traffic jam she and her family were stuck in. why did international flights have to be so late at night?! plus the "coming in early for check-in" yea, sucks.

"madre mía, this is a lot of traffic, you know? it just had to be because of christmas and mother's day shopping. ugh" stated the girl who was getting pretty tired from waiting. sometimes her patience can be limited, most of those times are when it involves what she loves, traveling.

tiredly, her mother replied. "please, calm down, lu! we're almost close to the airport, stop complaining, my god." 

and so, she did. as always. 

although luna is quite reserved to people unknown to her person, she can be quite the pain in the ass (she's really a light to them) to those that are, and those that choose, to be really close to her. in all honesty, most of the friends she's had throughout her life had dropped her, for new and awful people. it is true that she had a strong character, but nevertheless she is one of the sweetest souls one could ever know. people would be ashamed to be seen with her, even to talk to her, and whenever they did it would be in the most deprecating, impolite way. she's glad she at least has a friend that has stuck by her side since the early days. but she can't help but ask for more. you know, like the having someone to love more. 

with this being said, welcome to the oh-so-ever-changing life of luna julietta campos. 

✩₊˚.⋆☼⋆⁺₊✧ marc ✩₊˚.⋆☼⋆⁺₊✧

while it was the last few weeks of training marc felt heavily drained. how could he not? training with fc barcelona and then with spain's u-17 team for the upcoming games and championships is a tough deal, but it is very real for marc. 

"pau, i need  you to pass me the ball!" shouted marc. 

pau prim responded laughing somewhat nervously. "joder, sorry marc. that was one honest mistake. chill."  

hector fort, marc's best friend, got in on their conversation, and called marc up."venga, folleti." once he approached his friend, fort grabbed him by the neck with his arm and quickly said."what the fuck has been up with you lately? i mean, it's like i don't even recognize you. i know we have had a lot on our plate since a few months ago, but this is gonna be our lives FOREVER." 

marc needed a good reminder. he was quick to get worked up, but nothing no one could not take. 

all his life, marc guiu has been surrounded by love. everyone adores him. how could they not? he's sweet and his passion for what he cares for makes him the wonderkid in everyone's lives. yet, he is always in doubt of being actually loved for what he truly is on the inside, not just his outside persona, that's silly. he wonders how a shy kid like him is so loved, and for what?! although he is not looking for someone, as he appreciates that his main focus is career-like, he couldn't help but wonder what it feels like. you know, how it feels that thing people call love.

with that being said, welcome to the disastrous, yet organized life of marc guiu paz.

‧˚₊⋅ ୨୧ ⋅₊˚‧

A/N

˖⁺。˚⋆˙ well, this is to learn a little more about each character and their lives, as well as how they are and their environments. be patient, and it will all be here! anyways, happy new years!! love you all lots. take care. ˖⁺。˚⋆˙

- with love, vi ☾☼