" damn girl " ridoc said hyping her up. 

rhiannon laughed and next was quinn's turn, she had black pants and a black top that fit her figure. 

 " she's small, but mighty and she has a scary boyfriend, miss violet " imogen said opening the door.

the others laughed at imogen's words and they clapped as violet had come out. xaden's eyes were all over violet as she walked to stand next to him. 

 " you look good violet " garrick smiled at her. 

 " thank you and so do you " violet said smiling back at him. 

then it was amelia's turn, " hold onto your hats and pants, remember she has a boyfriend and don't stare at her ass too long, even though she has a nice one, miss amelia " imogen said winking at bodhi. 

she opened the door and amelia stood in the doorway, " damn mama! " rhiannon shouted

boys all stared at amelia, even xaden looked a little but turned back to violet quickly. 

 " shit lia, try not to kill anyone tonight " ridoc said. 

bodhi eyed amelia up and down before wrapping an arm around her waist, " you look beautiful " he said whispering in her ear. 

she smiled and kissed his cheek, they all started to walk towards the party. the others started to chat about the different quadrants and mainly what were their types. amelia wasn't paying attention because her eyes were all bodhi the entire time. 

 " you look handsome " amelia said to bodhi. 

his hand slipped into hers and he smiled, " i can't handle other boys staring at you. i could barely handle them " he said motioning towards the others in front.

they had entered the courtyard, the group had went their different ways even xaden who pulled bodhi somewhere, bodhi hated it especially when it was open season for other quadrant boys to hit on amelia. 

liam, violet, and amelia were approached by king tauri, general sorrengail, general elsher, and general melegren. they were at first talking to violet about her gifts and her being bonded to two dragons. 

amelia's father smiled at her, he was happy to see was doing well after all the last time he had seen her was threshing. 

 " and your gift? " king tauri said turning to liam. 

 " farsight, your majesty " liam said. 

general melegren's eyes narrowed towards liam and his rebellion relic, " mairi, as in colonel mairi's son? "

 " yes, general. though i was mostly brought up by duke lindell at tirvannine " liam was very uncomfortable by the question and amelia could tell. 

 " ahhh " king tauri nods. " yes, duke lindell is a good man, loyal man "

 " i have to thank for my fortitude, your majesty " liam responded. 

 " yes, you do " king tauri says. 

he then turned his head to amelia who bowed at him, " ah, general elsher's girl. i heard you are one of the strongest fighters in the first year class, not to mention you've grown so beautiful "