Chan took his own hand and rubbed my clit. "But for being so good to me, I'll let you make a mess."

Chan wedged one of his legs between mine. "Ride me, baby," he growled.

He took his hand off of my clit and put them on my waist. He initiated me grinding his leg until I took over myself once the initial shyness wore off.

He circled my clit, and I rubbed my pussy against his thigh.

"Yes baby," he used his other hand to stroke his own cock and my mouth dropped open while I watched him.

My hands were on his broad wet shoulders and his eyes were entertained with watching the path my juices left on his leg. He stuck out a finger and tasted it.

"I want you to fuck me," I begged, feeling unsatisfied from his leg alone.

"Shit," Chan groaned, and he flung open the shower door and picked me up. He carried me to the counter and the coolness of the marble on my ass was a shock.

I gasped, and he pushed into me gently.

"Fuck, fuck," I cried out as I grabbed onto his back and shoulders. My legs hung over the counter, and I wrapped them around his waist.

He was able to thrust deeper and he brought his thumb to my lips. I sucked on it, and his jaw dropped as he watched me.

He circled my clit with his wet thumb, and I fell back against the mirror.

"I'm close," I whimpered and Chan fucked me harder. He placed his hand against the back of my head to keep it from hitting the mirror.

"Shit," he grunted. His thrusts were becoming unsteady.

"Chan," I cried out as I came around him.

He pushed into me and held himself there until I stopped twitching.

"If this is too much, tell me," he warned before pulling out slowly and pounding into me quickly and deeply. He repeated the movement. My cunt was still sensitive, but I wanted more.

I brought my hand up to Chan's lips, and he sucked my middle finger.

"Good boy," I encouraged him, and then I dropped my hand to rub my clit myself. Chan looked down and lost control.

He thrust strongly and watched me get myself off.

"Chan," I cried. "Fuck!" I came around him again and my vibrations around him spurred him on until he pushed so forcefully that the glass from the mirror shattered behind me. He pulled out and carried me to the shower, cum spewing from his cock and onto the floor as he came.

"Are you hurt?" he asked, concern in his eyes.

"No," I laughed, looking behind him at the mess we'd made.

We washed up quickly and changed even faster. Chan wiped the floor with the sheet from the bed that I had brought in here, and we left the room with our bags awaiting pickup as usual.

When we got into the hall ten minutes late, everyone turned to look at us. My face went red. I knew they knew what we'd done.

"The mirror broke. We had to clean it up," Chan lied...sort of.

"Yeah, we had to clean it off the floor," I added.

Chan put his arm around my waist, and we headed to the back of the line.

Dmitri finally gave the green light. We headed to the lobby and then did our bus walk. My cheeks were bright red as I said hello to people and tried to act normal. I wondered if they could tell what we'd done.

Once on the bus, I saw Hyunjin was nearly passed out on the bench. He looked exhausted.

It dawned on me that Chan and I should've been more tired, but we were running on adrenaline.

"You might as well go to your bunk, Hyunjin. It's a long way to Orlando," Chan told him.

"Not until after our team meeting," he huffed.

"What meeting?" Chan and I looked around at everyone. They all stared at us with unreadable faces.

"Please sit," Lee Know motioned, and he stood in the aisle alone.

"We, the younger members of Stray Kids, would like to formally congratulate Chan and Ella on getting their relationship approved by JYP."

Everyone, even Seungmin, clapped cheerfully for us. Chan squeezed my side.

"That is all," Lee Know sat down and Chan rolled his eyes at how dramatic he could be.

"That was the team meeting?" he laughed.

Hyunjin stood and went to head to his bunk, but it seemed to remind Lee Know of something.

"Also, quick note, if the Bangs could refrain from banging against the wall and keeping other members up all night, that would be great," he announced. "Okay, carry on."

"Sorry Hyunjin," Chan called, and I hid my face in his shoulder.

"That's so embarrassing," I blushed.

"They've all done it before. It was my turn."

"Is it your turn tonight too?" I asked with a teasing wink.

"Ella," Chan gasped in faux surprise.

I giggled and rested on his shoulder. The lack of sleep and morning's activity was wearing on me.

I yawned. "I'm going to go sleep in our bunk."

"Our?" his eyes shined.

"Well unless you'd like me to share with someone else..." I teased.

"It's all yours...ours. I'll join you soon."

I nodded and headed off to get some very necessary sleep.