𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Start from the beginning

"oh my god. please take off your pants" she heaved, barely able to speak through her moans. he just smirked as he moved his fingers in and out of her, leaving hickeys on her collarbone.

she managed to will herself enough self control to push his hand away from her and take her shorts and underwear off as he did the same. he delicately reached over her back to take the clasp of her bra off, letting it fall from her shoulders "you're so beautiful baby. so, so pretty" he mumbled huskily as he grabbed her breasts with his much bigger hands, getting a moan out of her as she tilted her head back.

"stop teasing me quinn" she groaned, clawing at his back as he left hickeys on her boobs.

"yes, ma'am" he smirked, wrapping his arms around her waist and laying her down on the bed "i love you, my love"

"i love you, baby"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"baby, you look beautiful" he grinned as he walked closer to her and kissed her temple.

"it isn't too much, right? i'm not like overdressed or underdressed? i was trying to go casual and comfy but i don't know" she rambled, self consciously looking over her outfit again. she was wearing a cute black leather skirt with a white fit dress shirt and some dr martens.

"it's perfect. i might just have to change. what do you think if we match?" he asked gently, moving her hair from her face.

"really?" she asked excitedly, playing with his beard happily.

"what do you think of that black dress shirt, is it too much?"

"it's perfect"

"okay, let me go change" he smiled, leaving a quick kiss on her cheek before walking to their room to change his shirt.

in a blink of an eye he was back in her arms, pulling her down with him on the couch to watch tv while waiting for his family. more faster than she would like, the doorbell rang and the couple stood up to open the door.

quinn calmly opened it, being greeted by the sight of his parents and his father's brother with his family. a smile covered his face as he stepped aside to let the people in "hey, come in, come in"

"devon! it's so nice to see you again!" ellen grinned as she hugged the girl, just slightly lessening the girl's nerves.

"i missed you so much" dev smiled, letting go of her to hug jim. quinn smiled at her from across, his uncle catching sight of it and clapping him on the back teasingly.

"i knew you guys were gonna get back together! you guys are soulmates!" quinn's aunt, clara, exclaimed happily as she hugged devon too, quite literally squeezing the breath out of her.

"honey, let go of that girl. you're squeezing her to death" owen teased as he shortly greeted devon after his wife let go of her.

the group of people decided to go to the living room while they waited for the younger hughes' to arrive.

"how have you guys been? i heard you just moved in together" clara asked as she sat next to her husband with a smile.

quinn grinned sheepishly, quickly turning to look at dev before turning around and answering the question. devon would've said something too but a pair of tiny hands completely distracted her.

quinn's cousin had climbed the couch and grabbed at her arm to demand attention. she got startled before quickly relaxing once she saw it was just the little kid "hi" she smiled gently, trying not to to scare the kid.

"i'm carter. you're very pretty" the kid said quietly, as to not interrupt the conversation the adults were having.

devon's smile widened at the sheer cuteness of the kid "thank you. i'm devon"