Chapter 54: Anger

Start from the beginning

   "He's going to die." I said.

   I felt the negative power radiate from within me. I let my eyes change and my fangs get sharper. I seen a dark aura surround me. I looked at Kyle and chuckled.

  "SERINA NO!" Kyle screamed.

  "MOVE!" I screamed.

   He quickly ran towards the stairs, I let him go. I slowly walked out of my room and then down the stairs. I looked into the living room when I reached the bottom. They all stared at me wide eyed.

   "Serina...." Kurt started saying.

    "What asshole? Aren't you so cool with your damn powers." I said.

   "Serina you have powers. You have those four elements, you already know this." Tyron said.

   "No she doesn't. Not anymore." Kyle said.

   "WHAT!" Kurt, Matthew, and Tyron screamed.

   "I lost them because I was becoming a human." I said angry.

   "We can fix that Serina, just let us put our hands on your shoulders." Aqua said.

   "No forget it. I like this life better. Now if you don't mind I have some people I have to kill." I said.

   I turned towards the door, before I could even move Kurt, Matthew, and Tyron were in front of the door. 

   "JESSICA!" Kurt screamed.

   "CARL!" Matthew screamed.

   "TREY!" Tyron screamed.

   They all transformed, two other voices caught me off guard.

   "KYLE!" Tanner screamed.

   "SERAFINA!" Viven screamed.

   They had also transformed. I was so unfocused, Matthew managed to get vines to tie down my entire body including my hands. Aqua walked over and froze the floor by my feet. They had trapped me but I wasn't going to give in that easily. I concentrated on making an orb out of one hand. I didn't have time because Rose came over and put her hand on my shoulder. I could feel it running throughout my body. I heard Tanner and Viven speak at the same time.

   "Thank you spirit and water." They said.

   Kyle and Serafina had gone back to their human forms. I made eye contact with Kyle. he was okay not being bound to me and not being my element. That pissed me off even more. I screamed and a dark aura pushed everyone back. It had also broken the vines and ice. I took time to escape through the broken front door. I quickly flew up into the night sky. I started heading towards the public pool. Luckily it was after ten in the evening, so I landed and put my feet in the pool. I didn't know why but I had started crying. I pulled my feet out of the water. I didn't know what to do anymore. I knew they were all coming because I could hear them. Soon enough they were all standing in the entrance to my right. 

   "Serina enough." I heard my mom say.

   I looked up and over at them. My mom was in Kurt's arms, my dad was in Trey's arms, my brother was in Matthew's arms, and Tracy was in Tanner's arms. 

   "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" I screamed.

   "You're right so explain to me what's happening. I'm only here to protect you." She said.

   "I don't need protection anymore I'm capable of doing it myself!" I screamed.

   Kyle stepped out from behind everyone. He walked towards me and didn't stop till he was inches apart from me. He put his left hand in my left hand. Our hands started to slightly glow. That's when I saw the tattoo reappearing on our arms. I could feel my left side go back to normal but my right side didn't. That's when Aqua, Serafina, and Rose all started walking over to me. I quickly put up a dark shield. Kyle looked at me.

   "Serina put it down." He said.

   "No I'm not losing you again." I said.

   "You won't Serina, as long as your a vampire you'll always have me. i can promise you that." Kyle said.

   "What if I magically become human again?" I asked.

   "I'll still love you and be yours." He said.

   I put down my dark shield. The girls came up to me and put their hands on my shoulders. I felt all of their powers flow through my body once again. I started glowing as I let their positivity flow through me, I could feel myself being happy.