Y/N: Hey, Silver Wolf, what brings you to my front door so early in the morning? You don't usually wake up this early on our day off unless there's a mission or operation we need to attend to.

Silver Wolf, seeking to gauge Y/N's availability, straightforwardly inquired.

Silver Wolf: Are you doing anything right now?

Y/N, a hint of apparent confusion, responded,

Y/n:Well, I'm peculiarly doing nothing much-just sitting on the bed and reading books during my free time

Silver Wolf, in a moment of self-reflection, realized the nature of her question and pondered her own actions.

Silver Wolf: (Why the hell did I ask that question? He obviously has free time right now; he's literally holding a book in front of me. Am I just being stupid, or is it the cause of being nervous?)

Y/N, noticing Silver Wolf's distant expression, voiced concern.

Y/N: Silver Wolf, you good? You seem to be spacing out.

Silver Wolf, shaken from her internal dialogue, snapped back to the present.

Silver wolf:Uh, uh, uh...

Y/N observed Silver Wolf, noting the rhythmic movement of her shaking leg, yet unaware of the nervous undertones accompanying her actions.

Silver Wolf, her words stumbling with a subtle stutter, expressed her thoughts.

Silver Wolf: Y-you know, Y/N, I was j-just wondering what you're d-doing today but since you're already absorbed by doing something, I don't want to b-bother your personal time since, um, you're we will always see me during missions because we're partners,W-with that, I'll s-see you soon.

As Silver Wolf hastily retreated from Y/N's room, the unease of her stammered words lingering in the air, she felt a sudden halt. A firm grip on her wrist disrupted her escape, bringing her to a standstill.

As she turned around to see who was holding her wrist, Silver Wolf met Y/N's gaze. His expression, a blend of concern and genuine curiosity, mirrored her own internal conflict.

Y/N: Are you sure you're feeling well, Silver Wolf? It's unusual for you to come over and quickly run off. How about we have a cup of tea or coffee and accompany me to have a chat a little?

Silver Wolf hesitated for a moment, torn between the nervousness that prompted her retreat and the genuine concern reflected in Y/N's eyes.

Silver Wolf, attempting to downplay her initial discomfort, insisted.

Silver Wolf: Um, no, Y/N, I'm honestly fine. I don't want you to take your time on your day off.

Y/N: Don't be silly. I don't mind if it's you. Besides, when was the last time you came over to my room to hang out?

Silver Wolf, her words marked by a subtle stutter, gently declined Y/N's offer.

Silver Wolf: Th-thank you, Y/N, but I think I'll pass. I appreciate the offer, though.

Y/N studied Silver Wolf's expression, keenly sensing her unease. He released her hand and ran his hand through his hair.

Y/N: You know, I was thinking, maybe if you're free this afternoon. We could go down to some random planet, have lunch, and shop around if you want. It's not like I'm busy today.

Silver Wolf, caught off guard by Y/N's unexpected proposal, looked at him with a mix of surprise and a blush coloring her features. She was clearly flustered and flabbergasted, unprepared for the idea that Y/N would suggest going out.