As they merged into the New York traffic, a comfortable silence enveloped the car. Vienna, however, couldn't shake off the events that had transpired—the viral moment, the media attention, and the weight of expectations for her upcoming performance in "Swan Lake."

Charlie sensed her unease, glancing at her briefly before focusing on the road. "Rough day, huh?" he remarked, his voice soft.

Vienna sighed, staring out of the window. "You have no idea. It's like the whole world is watching, and I just want to dance without all this drama."

Charlie reached over, running his hand soothingly along her thigh. "You're incredible, Vi. Don't let the noise get to you. Focus on what you love—the dance."

She turned to him, her eyes reflecting a mix of gratitude and frustration. "I know, Charlie, but it's not that simple. This kind of attention is new to me, and it's distracting. Which should say something because I'm a somewhat well-known ballet figure in Russia and New York."

Charlie leaned in, planting a gentle kiss on her lips. "Let's take a moment, okay? Forget the world for now. It's just you and me."

Vienna closed her eyes, allowing herself to be enveloped by Charlie's calming presence. The rhythmic hum of the car and the warmth of his touch provided a sanctuary from the chaos outside.

"Charlie, I just want to dance without everyone wanting to know about my personal life. I never signed up for this," she confessed, her voice carrying a hint of vulnerability.

He tightened his grip on the steering wheel, understanding the weight of her words. "I get it, Vi. But sometimes, life throws unexpected things our way. We navigate through it together. And right now, I'm here for you."

They continued driving through the city streets, the traffic gradually thinning as they approached a quieter neighborhood. Charlie parked the car in front of a charming cafe, breaking the silence.

"Let's take a break, and have some coffee," he suggested, smiling at her.

Vienna nodded, grateful for the reprieve. The two stepped into the cozy cafe, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filling the air. They found a corner table, and as they sipped their drinks, the atmosphere shifted from tension to ease.

Charlie leaned back, studying her expression. "Feeling any better?"

She sighed, a small smile forming. "Yeah, thanks to you. I needed this, a moment away from everything."

Charlie reached across the table, intertwining his fingers with hers. "Remember, Vi, you're not alone in this. We'll face whatever comes together."

As they left the cafe, the city lights began to illuminate the night. Charlie drove them back to their apartment, the car filled with a renewed sense of tranquility. As he pulled up, he turned to her with a gentle smile.

"Tomorrow is a new day, and you'll dance like you've never danced before," Charlie said, his eyes reflecting unwavering support.

Vivian nodded, grateful for the steadying presence of Charlie. As she stepped out of the car, the weight of the day began to lift, replaced by the anticipation of the performance to come and the comforting knowledge that, no matter what, she had someone by her side who understood the dance of life they were navigating together.

 As she stepped out of the car, the weight of the day began to lift, replaced by the anticipation of the performance to come and the comforting knowledge that, no matter what, she had someone by her side who understood the dance of life they were ...

𝐓𝐌𝐙✓

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥✓ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟑𝟒,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐓𝐌𝐙✓ 𝖠𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝖡𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖯𝖣𝖠 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖺 �...

𝐓𝐌𝐙✓ 𝖠𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝖡𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖯𝖣𝖠 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾. 𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖱𝗎𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖫𝖠 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗋𝗄,𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐.

│𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥✓ 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝖼𝗒
𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝐓𝐌𝐙✓

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟣𝟦,𝟧𝟢𝟢 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

iamcharliebushnell✓ please respect our privacy
liked by TMZ

viennagrace we've been dating since 2019 as you could tell from my instagram, but please respect our boundaries and privacy
liked by TMZ

user how this bitch saying 'please respect our boundaries and privacy' but yet she always post him in her photo dumps
│ user maybe bc she wasn't famous famius and ballerinas tagt follow her prolly dgaf about who's she's dating

walker.scobell✓ how does social media kind this girl b4 me and i literally worked with u😒
│ iamcharliebushnell✓ i'm good at keeping secrets that's why i'm such a good luke

user she's so ugly and too skinny

user she looks like some mean girls you'll only find in the USA

leahsavajeffries✓ how dare you hide us from her charlie😒😤
│ iamcharliebushnell✓ i'm a gatekeeping king

dior.n.goodjohn✓ i met her b4😝
│ viennagrace 😝🤍

user she's pretty but charlie deserves better

i.am.andrewalvarez inagine not meeting her
│ viennagrace ikr i'm so special 😝

𝖳𝖺𝗉 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾

typing...
welp everyone knows bout them now