002

— TAEVIN SPEIGHTSmay sixth , 2023

— TAEVIN SPEIGHTS
may sixth , 2023

dudey walks back to the corner where they all was sitting at, being confused on why the three girls were missing. "where they go?" he asks, completely oblivious to his actions that made aleia leave. they all look at him with a face that said be for real. "what?" his eyebrows furrow, bucking his head forward.

"what you say to leia to make her leave?" keem asks.

dudey rolls his eyes. to them. "man it's no way i made her leave off of one small sentence." he sucks his teeth, taking his seat next to edot.

"for real though bro, stop acting like that." edot shook his head.

"acting like what?"

"acting like a bitch." jay says to him. "you walk around here saying slick shit to aleia every time you see her and you show no remorse. what the hell she do to you?"

dudey shook his head. "ion wanna talk about it."

just like her, he didn't like to talk about it either. the feeling of reminiscing on that night was something he did not want to do. now to everyone, it looks as if dudey doesn't give a single fuck about aleia after everything but really....its all a facade. the specialty of what a boy does every time. when aleia walked out of his door that night, he felt guilty, even though he placed the blame on her.

but what he feels is true, he isn't in love with aleia. he just has love for her, no romantic feelings whatsoever. and yes you can't force feelings for someone but the way he went about it was just dead wrong. and he knew it, but he couldn't put an ounce of his pride aside to apologize. hence the reason why he never has anything nice to say to her. just insults and a small ounce of hope that she'll forgive him.

"if she ain't talk about ya deads, beat your ass or do some unforgivable shit....then you have no reason to treat her like shit." bloodie pats him on the shoulder. "you our bro and all, but seriously get your shit together."

dudey knew they wasn't attacking him, after all they were telling the truth but he wasn't going to tell them that either. it hurt to not tell them about it but it would also hurt to talk about it. the feeling of the truth coming out and the feeling of reminiscing were two things he didn't wanna face.