001

— ALEIA CHASEmay sixth , 2023

— ALEIA CHASE
may sixth , 2023

aleia has a mug, presented on her face with no remorse. her friends, chasity and kenzie dragged her to a house party. parties weren't her thing and they haven't been since her and dudey stopped messing with each other. nobody knows the reason why, so to them the two started hating each other out of nowhere. aleia didn't know about him but for her, she was too ashamed to even speak about it.

"smile." kenzie nudges her shoulder. but aleia couldn't. aside from her friends, dudey always pulled her out to parties and they stuck together the whole entire time. dancing, singing, going missing from the party....

aleia rolls her eyes, smiling in a fake manner. but her friends could easily see through the facade, dropping their faces and shoving her lightly. "it's nothing to smile about....but i'll try guys." she manages to put in the effort for her friends.

"dd waving us over. you okay with stopping by to speak?" chasity asks, wanting her friend to be comfortable. aleia nods, not really caring because she expected for him to be here anyways. the three of them walk to where dd stands. "hey y'all."

"wassup gang." dd smiles, hugging all three of the girls. aleia waves to the rest of the boys, standing with her arms crossed over her chest.

"wassup leia. you can speak." he speaks to her, making her actually realize he was in her presence right now. she wasn't prepared for the expected so right now she was just stuck in place for a bit. she didn't know why he still had the same effect on her even though they still go to the same school and see each other almost every day. she hates him, and she always made sure he knew that.

ignoring him, she pulls out her phone. "why so stiff leia? sit down." notti pulls on her arm, making her sit down on the empty chair. she still didn't wanna be here and everybody knew it, so the boys make conversation with her. "how's auntie?"

"she's good."

"tell her i say hi." dudey speaks again, making her roll her eyes with an additional groan. "damn i annoy you that much leia."