"Yes," I breathed.

He gave me a final kiss on my lips, sucking my bottom lip as he pulled away, before leaving a trail of pecks across my chest and down my stomach towards my entrance.

He teased the waist of my thong, giving me time to change my mind, and then drew them down slowly. He discarded it near my bra, and I closed my legs out of instinct.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"You're okay, baby," Chan hummed.

He knew it was just nerves now. He placed his hands on my knees and spread me open again for him.

I was too embarrassed to look at him looking at me, and I stared at the ceiling. He came back up and kissed me again.

"Watch me, baby," he ordered and retraced the same trail down my body that he'd taken before. My nipples hardened as he kissed and sucked them on his way down. My body was covered in goosebumps.

Chan's eyes didn't leave mine, and when he made it to my center, he placed delicate kisses on my thighs. He put his arms against my legs and raised his hands to my breasts. He then dipped down and licked me entirely.

I moaned loudly and my hand wound its way into his hair again.

"Shhh," Chan chuckled. "Hyunjin is right next door."

I nodded, promising to try to be quiet.

Chan licked me again, and I covered my mouth to suffocate the sound.

"Good girl," he whispered.

He dropped down again and sucked on my clit. My body convulsed into him.

"Sorry," I apologized, embarrassed that I had no control over myself.

"Don't apologize for something that I wanted," he admitted and did it again. I arched into him, and he brought one of the hands down from my breast.

"Ella?" he began, and I felt the pads of one of his fingers teasing my entrance, but I knew what he planned to ask.

"Yes," I sighed, and he rode a finger up and down my folds before dipping it into me.

For the first time, a man's body was in mine, and I wanted it. The feeling was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. I threw my head back in pure ecstasy.

He sucked my clit while he worked me with his finger.

"Chan," I cried out. He knew exactly how to make me feel good.

He inserted a second finger, and I whined loudly. I was sure I'd woken someone up, but I didn't care. He didn't either anymore.

His one hand continued to massage my breast while the other worked in tangent with his tongue. I felt close, but I wanted more.

"Chan," I breathed.

He paused and looked up at me.

"I want you," I begged. I pulled him up to me and then at the waistband of his boxers. He pulled them down, tossing them beside my lingerie. I didn't look down for fear that seeing the size of him would make me lose my nerve.

"Are you sure, Ella?" Chan asked sweetly.

"Yes," I sighed as I pulled him in for a kiss. My body already missed the feeling of him.

"I want you, too," he whispered as he lay between my legs and kissed me slowly. "You tasted so good for me, baby."

The words set my skin on fire. I grinded against him, needing to feel some sort of friction and relief.