Chapter Fifty Four- The Dress

Start from the beginning

I laugh and kiss him again, letting him roll his weight on top of me. I use my hand to shut the binder and push it off the bed as my other one starts working on the buttons on his shirt.

He kisses me deeper and puts his hands on my thighs, sliding them up to my hips and then my waist. I could never get tired of having his hands on me.

He takes my hand and kisses my engagement ring. I smile at him.

"I can't wait to put a ring on your finger too."

***

"Wait! I'll carry you." Claude insists before I can step out of the shower. He brings me a towel and dries me off, kissing my cheeks a few times as he does. He sweeps me into his arms as if I weigh nothing and carries me to the bed, laying me down.

He likes to carry me after my showers. I think he doesn't want me walking on the floor right after I clean my feet but he also might just like to carry me.

I stare up at him, smirking as I let my eyes trail over his naked body. I see him looking at me the same way, and when he starts to get hard, I lick my lips.

I like when he looks at me like that. I've talked to Spencer about some stuff. He and I have a lot in common and Claude lets us chat when we're at the club. He always talks about owning men. I know he didn't mean it in a bad way but I never understood what he meant until I saw how Claude looks at me when we're together like this.

He wants me so badly that he'd do anything to get me. I can practically feel my ego growing as I stick my foot out and teasingly rub it against the inside of his thigh.

He breathes deeper, but stands still, letting me trail it up more, finally stroking his cock. He drops his head back to look at the ceiling as he moans. My cheeks get pink almost immediately just from the sound. I didn't realize his little fetish was that intense.

I go to pull my foot away, but he grabs my ankle before I can. He kisses each of my toes before grabbing the rope from the other side of the bed.

"Do you remember your safewords?"

"Yes."

"I wanted to remind you that this is mostly for me. You should get some pleasure from it but probably not enough to finish. We can do whatever you want after, okay?" He informs me.

I nod quickly as he starts to tie my knees together. "I'm glad it's finally about you for once, Sir."

"I like to please you." He mentions though he's already told me that a million times before.

"I know. I like being able to please you too, though." I explain, watching him skillfully tie knots and loop the thin rope around my legs.

I'm usually blindfolded when we do this, so it's nice to see the little spark of fire in his eyes as his fingers gently yet securely tie my legs together. The ropes seem to be making a web from my knees down my legs.

He uses the same technique he normally does, playing with the tempo of the knots and gently touching sensitive and ticklish parts of my legs. Once he gets to my ankles, he kisses my knees. He trails his lips down to my ankles before leaving kisses on the top of my foot.

He kisses each of my toes and pulls back. He timidly opens his mouth but hesitates before doing anything. I wait for a second, but eventually encourage him. "You can do it if you want, Sir. I won't mind."

He licks his lips nervously, but when I smirk and wiggle my toes, he finally gets the dominant look in his eyes that makes me crave moments like this. He leans down and takes my toe into his mouth, making me blush.

I watch him for a moment, but when he sucks, I tilt my head back and let out a short breath.
"Does it feel good?" He asks, using the ropes to tie my feet together while moving his lips and tongue across my other toes. He smiles when I react, moaning softly.

He leaves a small space in between my feet, but is sure to make the rope tighter at the top and bottom. He massages my feet and leaves little ticklish touches before finishing his knots.

"Yes. It's really nice actually. I didn't know if I'd like it much, but I do."

I can't move my legs or feet much, but Claude does have me bend my knees to press to my chest. He leans over me slightly and looks down at his hard cock, making me stare a bit as well.

"I want to make you cum, Sir."

"You will." He assures me, rubbing his length to spread his precum before sliding it between the arches of my feet.

I watch him shut his eyes and start to let out a few moans as he thrusts his hips forward. I move my ankles with the rhythm he sets, trying to help him cum from the foot job.

I moan softly, feeling his warm length moving against my feet. It makes sense that it feels so good. A lot of nerves in the body are located in the feet. The feeling of having your feet touched is supposedly the closest you can get to having your sex organs touched.

Claude thrusts his hips harder, letting out a deeper moan when he finally cums on my chest. He pulls away and leans his head down to press his lips to mine.

I kiss him back, keeping our lips locked as he slowly unties my legs, using his hands to massage them as he puts the ropes aside. He slides his hips between my legs and continues to run his hands up my thighs, squeezing them.

I can't help but think back to when I first walked into the club. I felt like a kid. Like everyone else had so much experience and I was a stupid little virgin getting into something I shouldn't have been.

I've changed so much, but I know it's for the better. I love myself and who I am. I feel sexy and powerful. I feel smart and loved. Claude makes me feel that way, but I also feel like that on my own. I love the confident person I'm becoming and I'm glad to share that with him. I'm glad to let him hold me and touch me. I'm glad to be his, and there's no doubt in my mind that he's glad to be mine.

I pull back from the kiss and hug him tightly, holding his body against me as long as I possibly can.

"All 600,000 words in the English language can't describe what I feel for you." I whisper against his ear.

He doesn't pull away to look at me. He doesn't kiss me again or try to fuck me. He wraps his arms around me to hold me just as tight and responds, "Neither can the 140,000 in French. I get it. Saying 'Love' doesn't feel like enough. You are so much more to me than just someone I love."

"Me too. I'm glad we're getting married, Claude. I'll marry you in every lifetime if I can." I feel my eyes start to water, and I feel him hug me even tighter though I wasn't sure it was possible.

He doesn't answer, but I don't need him to. I know how he feels already.

We lay like this, comfortably with him on top of me. I remember how scared he was that he'd crush me at first, but it's nothing like that. It's like I'm engulfed in him.

Claude is everything to me. He's my life partner, my best friend, my lover, and now he's my fiancé too. I couldn't possibly ask for anything better.

"Today is the first day of the rest of our lives." I hum under my breath, smiling when I hear his voice.

"Charles Dederich, The Washington Post."