Chapter 4 - Lovin On Me

THIS NOTICE IS FAIRLY IMPORTANT! This specific chapter is based on the song, "Lovin On Me" by Jack Harlow. If you recognize any words from the song in this chapter, just know that they likely are from the song! I will be modifying the words to match the scene, so do keep that in mind. There is a good chance that future chapters will be based on other songs. This chapter holds a few minor details that will be brought back into the light later on, so try to remember! Thank you! ^^

"It'll be fun! Don't be a skunk," Blaise rambled.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever," Draco replied, rolling his eyes as he opened the door to the Room of Requirement.

The moment he looked up from the floor, his eyes blew wide in amazement.

The Room of Requirement was cleared out and sized down to match the size of each common room. Pearly white walls held even whiter shelves, and the shelves held beautiful lavender in a marbled grape vase. The floor was a pretty oak brown, and the planks were smooth and shiny. On the back wall was a grey, white, and light lilac fireplace. The fire inside smoldered brightly, creating the beloved sound of popping and crackling.

In the middle of the room, there were silky white chaises and chairs decorated with lavish dark purple pillows. A large Lark Manor rug lay under all the furniture, dyed in pretty shades of purple and amethyst, the insides and edges a seashell white.

A small, pristine, crystal swan sat on the hearth of the fireplace, a few spellbooks stacked neatly next to the delicate figure.

"Draco! You're here!" A high pitched, feminine voice sang from the middle of the room.

Draco blinked, finally noticing the large group of students sitting on the rug. Draco blinked, keeping his true excitement buried inside.

"Hello, Pansy," Draco muttered.

Draco looked at the gathered kids. Seamus, Neville, Luna, Ginny, Ron, Pansy, Hermione. Draco's eyes landed on a certain brunette. Harry.

Draco looked away quickly. Four months ago when he fell off his broom, Harry had dove to catch him and ended up spraining his leg.

Draco scoffed quietly, sauntering over to the group with Blaise following suit. Draco sighed, sitting down next to Pansy in a crisscross formation.

Draco caught Hermione's eyes, and she smiled. Draco scowled softly.

"You forced me to come, Blaise. So what are we doing here, huh?" Draco spoke bitterly.

"Well, Hermione invited everyone to play midnight games," Blaise responded with a slight smile directed to the Weasley boy who was speaking to Harry.

Draco raised an eyebrow, turning back to the bushy-haired girl. He looked her up and down, and she pulled a note out of her robes.

"Games? Past curfew? Wow, I dare say I never expected this from you, Granger," Draco smirked.

Hermione smiled slyly, bringing everyone's attention to herself with a wave of her hand. The girl cleared her throat, reading the note aloud,

"We are in our fourth- almost fifth month of our first year, so I supposed I would invite me, Ron, and Harry's closest friends for a few past-midnight games. I have a list of three games; Truth or Dare, Spin the Goblet, and Seven Minutes in Heaven," Hermione spoke, a devious smile on her face as she glanced at Harry and Ron.

Draco noticed Harry narrow his eyes at Hermione. He sighed, thinking about how the games would play out, when a small voice stuttered,

"W-Well, Hermione, don't you think those games could get- eehm, d-dirty?"