'Shit ye kya kiya tumne bewakoof?..zaidan yelled this time gaining everyone's attention.while aina was looking at him dumbfound and guilty.

'Ohhhh i am so sorry,galti se hogaya wait I'll bring you the tissues'..aina said and was to go but zaidan stop him.

'Tum mujhse dur raho,nhi chahiye mujhe kuch bhi,maine sahi se park kiya tha sadak tumhare baap ki nhi hai jo apni marzi se chala rahi thi'..zaidan said with frustrated tone while looking at her.

'Aaaaaaa,mere baap pe nhi jana,agar maine shuru kiya na,you will doubt your eixtance.tum jaisa namoona maine aaj tak nhi dekha ,ladki maafi maang rahi hai aur tumhare choi moi nakhre he khatam nhi hore hai'...aina said with narrowed eye's.

'Ohhhh please just get lost,shukar karo I stopped myself otherwise you would have been in the hospital by now'.zaidan yelled again while shrugging his shoulders.

'Kya kaha tum bhi shukar karo ki mai ja rahi hoon warna aaj tumhare khair nhi thi'..aina said with a scary face cause her phone starts ringing.(bach gayi beta tum)

'pagal,idiot,she is a disaster aise logon pata nhi pagal khane wale khula kaise chudte hain '..zaidan muttered under his breath and left from there.

Flash back ends.

______________________

Waah bhai waqai ladkiyan mile hai,bhaiyan sher Tu ladkiyan sawa sher,accha hai mai bach gaya '..ayaan said in disbelief and start's laughing out loud like a mad man.

(Ayaan beta abhi apke Tu sidha kawe udenge)

While arsal grab ayaan's neck harshly and said kaha khade hai hum 5th floor pe,yaha se dhakla na tu haddiyan bhi khi khi karne lagegi. Shiver run down in ayaan's body looking at the height and suddenly the light's went off the mall.

'Arre ye ko kya ho gaye ab, andar chalte hai dadi aur inaya pareshan hore honge '..arsal said went inside followed by zaidan and ayaan .

'Off ye lights ko bhi abhi jana tha'..inaya said with a sad face.

'Dadi,inaya ap dono thik tu haina'...arsal asked while the trio came inside with flashes.

'Haan beta hum thik hai,lekin aleena kaha hai baccho?...dadi asked to Noor and aina who sit beside dadi,as she told them not move from there cause it's to dark.

While zaidan glued his eyes in phone and ayaan was leaning towards the wall,looking at someone.and arsal got worried after hearing dadi.

'Dadi,aleena tu dress try karne gaye thi,uska phone bhi yehi hai'..aina said looking towards dadi.

'Accha mai lekar aati hoon aleena ko tum baitho'..noor said instantly as she just want to leave from there.

'Be careful beta,it's to dark'..dadi said and noor nodded and was about to stand up and suddenly her leg got stuck in the cloth and she falls on the ground with a thud.

'Noor beta sambhal kar bola tha na,bahut zyada lagi hai kya '..dadi asked while standing up to look her with others.

'Dadi ap baithiye mai dekhta hoon,koi apni jagah pe se nhi uthega 'ayaan said with cold voice went towards Noor and bend down to see her.while zaidan look towards to his pagal aurat and aina ignored him.

'I...it's okay kuch nhi hua hai '..noor said hesitantly and was trying to stand but her ankle got sprained.

'Ap please baithe mai check kar raha hoon na, mujhe dekhne dijiye 'ayaan said and threw a hard death glare towards her.and she gulped hard in nervousness.

While arsal went towards the changing room to see aleena,his heart was beating fast he doesn't want anything to happen her like the last time.

'Koi hai,Arre kisi ku meri awaaz nhi arahi hai,lagta hai sab ke kaan ke parde dry clean hone chale gaye,aina Noor koi tu ajao yaar hume bahut darr lagra hai '..aleena yelled with scary voice while sweat sharted forming oh her head.