shut up and dance

School 19

School 19

Heather was once again standing outside the school. Yesterday was very hectic, and she fell asleep as soon as she got home. She just hope rest of the year will go smoothly. She made her way up the stairs, dragging her bag with every step. Her dad packed extra lunch today even though she told him he didn't need to. She was going to buy snacks at the shop today, and she wanted to buy as much as possible to irritate Jaeyun. He was sulking the whole day after his loss, and the camera crew replaying the video in front of everyone did not help. After they announced that there would be club activities, and Jaeyun would be leading one of them, his mood lifted immediately.

Previous day

The three clubs activities we could choose from were; astronomy with sang won, table tennis with seyeon or volleyball with jaeyun. The kids were sitting in their seats waiting for the sign for them to go and choose clubs. Heather wasn't sure what to choose, she was stuck between table tennis and volleyball. The producers told the kids that they could go and join the club they wanted, and they all ran through the door and out to the hallway.

Meanwhile the three club leaders, were very nervous. Would anybody choose their club?

Table tennis room

Seyeon was sitting alone in the room, with nothing but two large table tennis tables. He didn't really care that much about who joined his club as long as there was someone. He would be lying if he said that he didn't hope that Heather was going to choose his activity, but he kept his expectations low.

Astronomy room

Sangwon sat in silence as he watched the door as a hawk. He was very nervous and afraid that no one would join his club. Most people his age weren't interested in astronomy, and he didn't think his classmates were any different. He could only cross his fingers and hope for the best.

Volleyball room

Jaeyun was standing in the middle of the gymnasium who was now filled with a large net in the middle and a tons of balls. He was very exited to see who wanted to join his club. He weren't afraid of no-one joining, because he was confident everyone wanted to play volleyball. After he introduced himself the first day, a lot of his classmates told him that they also enjoyed the sport. He wasn't going to lie but he was hoping for a certain someone to come through the door, and it was a she.

The hallway

The producers told them that it couldn't be more than four people in each club, so everyone wanted to make sure they got what they wanted. Heeji and Seohyeon was walking in the front, with Jimin and Seoyeong waddling behind them. Seohyeon was the first to enter the table tennis room. Heeji walked past the door and made her way towards the volleyball room. Jimin and Seoyeong walked into the astrology room together. Heather, Jungyun and Yerin were walking together behind everyone else. Jungyun was walking slightly in front of the girls and entered the astrology room. The two girls were left alone in the hallway, not knowing what to choose.