Chapter 5: The hospital.

(Third person for y'all😭/😍/😉/🤝

After everything that happend, the sun decided to take them to the hospital, feeling really bad for doing everything he has done. He walks into the Solar hospital and was greeted by  Kepler-186f with a tanish blueish color, "Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola!" He said with a exciting tone, The sun was deeply suspicious but, he asked him to take the rocky planets. Kepler-186f Glady said "Ok, Alright! If you wanna meet them, room 72 Upstairs"He said in a Excellent tone. He was smiling even though these patients are in pain! Then another exoplanet came WASP-12b a gas giant walked in, " Hello, may I take those gas giants?"he said in a happy tone, concerning the sun, "Uhm.. Yeah!" The sun said, WASP-12b said "Ok, Alright room 73 If you wanna meet them" he said, As he walked up the stairs the sun had to wait some hours, but then he sees a rocky exoplanet running out the building Crying and full of blood, it's concerning the sun a lot.

Kepler-186f pov:  (short todally 😉)

Oh my god!? Planets REAL planets I heard of them, The solar system with a planet with life!?? That's insane.
I want to cut them open but,there famous. What do I do..? I have no clue so this Really small rocky planet has a big cut on the side so ima stitch it up.
I finished stitching it up, Argh it was stressful but it was worth it, this next planet is a lot bigger than the next, Omg this cut can really effect his eye, I needa cut the eye and put a very long band aid to finish this, Argh this is very hard and annoying, I just finished doing it and he only has one eye he can open, I'll remind him about it when they wake up, Third planet is alright. Fourth planet has a knife stabbed to his knee, I grabbed the knife out and there was a lot of blood that I had to remove and I patched up the Giant cut, really hard to do but it was worth it. The moons are sleeping Healthy and happy.

Edit: will edit wasp-12b's pov later, lost movation to write.

WASP-12bs pov:
I hate my job. I will start with this cyan blueish Ice giant, He was hurt on his head, I wonder what happend. I patched everything up and put medince by his side, next was this blueish ice giant, he was bleeding as heck, so I stitched him and put him in a wheelchair. I went on to my favorite one of them, Ringed planet. He had a giant cut on his forehead and it just needed some patching and there, I also gave him some medicine because his head would hurt, I think because of research but anyways, the last one was alright but needed some stitches
I finished everything and decide to leave them here to relax.

508 words