PART 1

Angela

What did I do to deserve this... wandering around the house with my neighbours dead body laying on the floor was never what I imagined.Even in my nightmares. I didn't know what to do at that moment I was shocked scared terrified and unable to breath well. But I had to do something I couldn't admit that I killed her.

My thoughts were psychotic but I had nothing to do except making it look like a suicide. I changed her clothes shoes and I even cleaned her up so that every fingerpring of mine was nowhere to be found. "Im sorry" I muttered as I began to drag her body.

First thing I did was hacking into the security cameras and making it look like she never came in my house and I also turned them off. I dragged her dead body up to the rooftop, I was in the last floor where only her and I lived so nobody could notice me dragging her up to the rooftop.

I was very scared at that moment but I just continued doing what I started . I went there an withut thinking twice I threw her body off the building. But my work wasn't done. I went in her house , and god I never felt worse watching her kids sleeping so peacefully. I killed their mother.. the dearest thing in a childs life.

But it wasn't intentional I pushed her and she slipped herself. Gosh I might just have thrown my self off the rooftop than dealing with this. I wrote a quick fake suicide note and left again. "shit what did I get myself into" I got inside my house and god I wanted to sleep so bad but I had to clean the blood on my house. When I finished I went directly to sleep. I wasn't calmed in fact I was so stressed but giving up wasn't a choice. It was 4 AM and and I finally fell asleep.

But I had a dream, a weird and terrefiyng one. It was all the scenario of me killing the woman but if it was only that it would have been normal, there was a guy on the dream watching me step by step. From when I pushed her to throwing her off the rooftop. I woke up terrified hearing the loud knock on my door...It was probaby the police analysing the so called "suicide" of my neighbour. I went and opened the door looking calm. "Im sorry are you miss Angela Scott?" the officer asked "yes" I replied looking as innocent as possible.

"Im sorry to say this but we found out your neighbour committed suicide last night..." They say. "what how!?" I cry, faking it ofcourse. "Did she tell you anything suspicious these days or before, something that might have made you suspicious?" they ask "wait officer I say, I really need a moment to clear my thoughts" I say crying. I think they bought it.

Dumb assholes it's a shame that we rely on them to solve cases. I never murdered anyone but here I am now making a whole damn murder looking like suicide. I couldn't stay crying anymore I had to make up something. " wait... a few days ago she told me she wasn't feeling well and that she couldn't take it anymore" I say

" Couldn't take what exactly miss?" they ask "Um... she told me she had been suffering from anxiety and that she couldn't tell anyone because she didn't want to bother her family members." I say " Alright I will now call the detective, you wouldn't bother telling him the details too right?"

"Sure " I say. One of them leaves to call the detective while the other greets goodbye and goes to the neighbours house to investigate further. I sigh in relief and take a deep breath. After a few minutes waiting at the door I hear footsteps . it must be the officer and the detective.

I change my facial expressions to heartbroken as soon as they come. My head was lowered and I wasn't making eye contact with neither of them.

"Mrs.Angela this is the detective, feel free to tell him averything and the details if you feel uncomfortable you don't have to answer.." he says and leaves. I look up to see the detective and what my eyes saw made me almost faint there. THE DETECTIVE WAS HIM! THE GUY IN MY DREAMS!

"Hi Angela, care to answer some questions?"

Its a little long but mwah bbgs ily

A little dedication for my two BEAUTIFUL friends : SUPPORT ME OR ILL HIDE UNDER YOUR BED AND EAT YOU😇

STAY HYDRATED GUYS... AND TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!