Are You Satisfied?

I might write not that much or an whole essay- 

So my assumptions is that your get what you want but not being aware of the struggle it holds."Are You Satisfied" being repeated is about handling what you want,but trying too hard to keep it up/make it better.A lot of people associate this song with academic over achievement,which makes a lot of sense.

"High achiever don't you see? Baby nothing comes for free. They said i'm a control freak with a greed to succeed,nobody can stop me". 

With this we can get that these could be voices in your mind,"baby nothing comes for free" Is evident.Not speaking from personal experience since i have extreme ADHD and cant focus on anything,but i know people that tell me that they get voices like that in they're head when over-accomplishing something,It also has has lyrics that are specific towards it. 

"People like to tell you what you're gonna be it's not my problem if you don't see what I see. And I do not give a damn if you don't believe".

This shows how your mentality can be so focused you might even become versatile.Any sign for help or small interaction could be considered a distraction,so you ignore important things in your life.

i think this is about MARINA working hard to push her album out,and made this song as a comfort so she would feel better and not forced writing TFJ.

238 :word count