009.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"You broke my nose, bitch

"You broke my nose, bitch."

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

MICHIGAN
The Next Day

MELINA STOOD OUTSIDE OF RACHELS HOUSE.

It was a pretty normal home. With the usual modern front, a small front porch, and a lawn that looked like it hadn't been watered in days.

Grabbing the knife from her belt she picked the lock before stepping inside. The inside was the opposite of what the outside looked like. Dark, spooky and haunted.

Resisting the urge to shiver Melina continued searching the home for anything about the girl. She was met with pictures of Rachel and her mom, which Melina had learned had died.

Shot to the head. At least it was quick.

What really captured Melina attention was the excessive amounts of crosses along the walls. The same ones that she saw in her dreams.

"Huh." She let out a breath before making her way upstairs. She was not dealing with that today.

There was small creek from upstairs that made her pause right in her tracks. Call it her survivors instinct but she felt like someone was here so she reached for the gun in the back of her waist band.

She resumed her way upstairs and right as she reached the top a punch was delivered to the side of her head making her grunt in pain.

The unknown figure went to swing again but Melina quickly caught their arm and harshly slammed them face first into the wall. Placing the point of her gun at the back of their head she asked. "Who the hell are you?"

"None of your damn business." A feminine voice spoke before she brought her head aback to slam into Melina's and slapped the gun out of her hand.

Ignoring her now leaking nose, Melina dodged a few strikes the other girl threw at her and swung a few of her own until the two were full on fighting.

Melina had the upper hand for awhile as she jabbed the lady's throat which had caught her off guard. Then she punched the girl square in her left cheek. The impact causing the strangers head to whip sideways giving Melina a chance to punch her in the ribs. A painful cracking noise filled the air.

"Bitch!" The girl seethed resisting the urge to hold her side.

"I'm the bitch?" Melina scoffed. "You broke my nose, Bitch."

Melina went to give a kick but the girl grabbed a hold of her leg and twisted them around so that she could slam Melina into the wall.

A bright light suddenly appeared making Melina squint to adjust her eye sight. It took her a minute to realize that the light was actually fire and it miraculously was coming from the girls hands. In fact, the strangers whole body began to light up including her bright magenta hair.

"As if you weren't hot enough already." Melina attempted to joke knowing that she really stood no chance against whatever the stranger was.

Not in the mood for games the girl brought the fire closer to Melisa's face. "I'll do the talking. Who the hell are you?"

"None of your damn business." Melina repeated the girls words from earlier.

The girls hand was only inches away from Melina's face. In desperate need she looked to the side and noticed a nearby body knocked out on the floor. It looked like it belonged to the cops.

"I'm not the police." She got out just before the fire could touch her.

That seems to catch the girls attention as she pulled her hand back a fraction. "If you're not the police than what are you doing at the crime scene of a murder?"

"I'm just looking for my sister." Melina easily lied.

Rachel was her target, she was going to get to her no matter what. And judging by the way the stranger didn't just kill Melina off of the bat meant that she had a conscious. She was just hoping that applied to poor older sisters who just wanted to find the only family they had left.

"Your sister...?" The redhead mumbled confusedly. "Describe her to me."

"Teenager, emo, bitchin hair cut."

Pulling the picture from her pocket the woman held it up to Melina. "This her?"

"Rachel...yeah." Melina said keeping her act up. "I moved away a while back. Received a phone call that my mother was murdered and Rachel was missing. I just want to find her."

There was long moment as the stranger contemplated the new information. And for a second Melina thought she didn't believe her until the girl pulled off of her completely and sighed.

"I'm looking for her too."

"Why?" Now it was Melina's turn to ask the questions. After the girl stayed quiet she continued to ask. "Who are you?"

"Kory Anders, according to my drivers license. Other than that I don't really know." A distant look made its way onto Korys face before facing Melina. "But Rachel, your sister, can help me figure it out."

The two woman held eye contact for a moment both having the same idea. It would make sense for them to try to find Rachel together. Kory believed Melina was actually her sister so she was useful.

"So, you're not going to hurt her?" Melina asked.

The question was ploy to show a scared older sister worried about Rachel's safety but some part of it was also real. Melina didn't know why, she never met the girl.

"I just want to know who I am."

Nodding Melina picked up her gun and brushed past Kory. "Guess we're going on a road trip. You're driving."

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

• I'm baaaaackkkkk• how are you guys doing?• girlfriends have finally met 🤩

• I'm baaaaackkkkk
• how are you guys doing?
• girlfriends have finally met 🤩