005

⋆。𖦹°⭒˚。⋆𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔{ season one; episode two }

⋆。𖦹°⭒˚。⋆
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔
{ season one; episode two }

"No one's coming?" Su-hyeok places a hand on Cheong-sans shoulder.

"I think something's happening at the gate." Cheong-san says looking out the window.

"Let's call the cops again." Na-yeon says standing up. "Get them to listen."

"I am but they won't pick up." On-Jo says with a phone to her ear.

Na-yeon walks to Nam-ras seat. "Hey. Do something. Tell miss park to come and help. Do. Something."

"Do what exactly?" Su-hyeok asks.

"I don't know. Anything!" She turns back to Nam-ra, "What have you done as class president?"

"Stop it."

Nam-ra stands from her seat. "Teachers office? So do you just want me to leave now?"

"Well if you're offering."

"You told me to do something. Do you want me to leave?"

"Stop it you two." On-Jo says, "she's only saying that because you're the class president."

"Yeah you are right?"

"So just be patient okay?" The two boys speak up. You glare at them immediately shitting them up and causing them to turn their gaze.

"So stupid. Typical."

"What's typical?" On-Jo questions Nam-ra.

"Now that we are in this mess I'm your class president?"

"We called the police so I'm sure we'll be fine soon." Su-hyeok tries ending the fussing before it turns more physical.

"But no one's coming!" Na-yeon groans dragging out the ending.

"Enough already we're all scared too!" Ji-min buts in.

"That's why I'm telling them to call!"

"Why don't you do it then?" You speak up in annoyance.

"Ladies, ladies can you just stop the whining?" Gyeong-su speaks up from the door.

"Oh, now you're hurting in shithead?" Na-yeon turns to him.