001

⋆。𖦹°⭒˚。⋆𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔{ season one; episode one }

⋆。𖦹°⭒˚。⋆
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔
{ season one; episode one }

"Give me your hand." Myeong-hwan says grabbing the boys arm harshly. "Did you cut it?" He questions sliding the boys sleeve up to reveal his wrist.

"You try to kill your self, huh?" He pauses, "heard you named me in your suicide note. Said you can't go on because of me."

"I'm sorry." Jin-su apologizes weakly.

Hyeon-ju scoffs, "What a disrespectful loser." She says from the right of Ara.

"You mother fucker." Myeong-hwan says gripping the boys hair in his hand. "If you transfer afterwards, how does that make me look? Have I ever fucking hit you, huh?"

"No, never."

"No right? That's right." He says letting go of the boys hair. "He's all yours." He says grabbing the umbrella from Gwi-nam.

He hits Jin-su multiple times in the face. "There." He throws multiple punches into his jaw as Jin-su covers his head in an attempt to shield himself.

"You asshole! You asshole! Hit me back asshole!"

"No wait."

Gwi-nam kicks the boy into some buckets and metal shelves placed on the rooftop making Jin-su fall and Myeong-hwan laugh.

You found it kind of pathetic how the boy wasn't even trying to fight back. He just sat there like a pussy and took it.

"Please stop."

"Just fucking stop!" Jin-su exclaims swinging a metal pipe he picked up from the ground, Gwi-nam dodging swiftly. The boy starts stumbling towards you so the guy standing next to you kicks him knocking him to the ground. Causing him to drop the metal pipe.

"You psycho."

"Get up! Get up!" Gwi-nam shouts as the boy falls to the ground due to him kicking and punching him.

Gwi-nam kicks a metal can at Jin-su splashing Hyeon-ju. "Hey you splashed me!"

"It's a little water you'll be fine." You say, coldly staring at her causing her to look away.

"Are you out of you fucking mind man?" Gwi-nam says punching the boy to the ground. He drags him back up only to kick him sending him plummeting back to the ground.